**PICTURES** Revitalized Rhapsody of the Seas

Thanks for the lovely pics! We are going on our first ever cruise on the Rhapsody this November and I've been doing lots of searches for post-refurb photos. One question - I don't suppose you noticed if there is a curtain between the bed and sitting area in the standard inside room? On the cabin plans on the RCI website, there seems to be one, but I can't see anything like that in the photos.

Thanks again.

Thank you, Loyal, for posting the pictures of the new Rhapsody. One question; are the "NEW Cabins with the Glass Wall" really just Oceanview, or did you mean cabins with full glass balcony rails?

Great phots, many thanks.

We are in one of the new cabins with full glass window. Looks rather small so it will be cozy for 4 of us, but who cares we are on holidays!

Loved the pictures. The Rhapsody was the first ship we ever cruised and she really changed our preconceptions of cruising. We many have to "go home" soon and take another cruise on her.

Thank-you for taking the time to post. The pictures are very good.

We are going on this ship in Sept,I click on the link ,and saw all the photos and I click on the photo,and it came bigger ,BUT HOW DO I LOOK AT THE NEXT PHOTO WITHOUT GOING BACK TO THE LINK EACH TIME ,THERE IS NO ARROW WHERE YOU HIT TO SEE THE NEXT PRINT,THANK YOU :D

We are going on this ship in Sept,I click on the link ,and saw all the photos and I click on the photo,and it came bigger ,BUT HOW DO I LOOK AT THE NEXT PHOTO WITHOUT GOING BACK TO THE LINK EACH TIME ,THERE IS NO ARROW WHERE YOU HIT TO SEE THE NEXT PRINT,THANK YOU :D

No arrow...there should be an area in the right corner next to the pic that shows the next and previous slide. Also at the bottom of the pic there are options for a slide show that will advance each pic.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Arizona Cruz Chic

Thanks for the lovely pics! We are going on our first ever cruise on the Rhapsody this November and I've been doing lots of searches for post-refurb photos. One question - I don't suppose you noticed if there is a curtain between the bed and sitting area in the standard inside room? On the cabin plans on the RCI website, there seems to be one, but I can't see anything like that in the photos.

Thanks again.

I didn't notice if there was a curtain or not.

Thank you, Loyal, for posting the pictures of the new Rhapsody. One question; are the "NEW Cabins with the Glass Wall" really just Oceanview, or did you mean cabins with full glass balcony rails?

Those are the new Category F.. standard oceanview without balcony. These cabins were built on decks 7 & 8 where the library and Crown and Anchor study used to be.

Great phots, many thanks.

We are in one of the new cabins with full glass window. Looks rather small so it will be cozy for 4 of us, but who cares we are on holidays!

These cabins are actually larger ( longer ) than the other oceanviews, but have a different configuration with the bed parallel to the window.

Thanks again.

You are going to love Rhapsody! I haven't been on her since the refurb, but I am pretty sure you won't have a curtain, the basic inside cabins previously had what looked like a curtain, but it was decorative only (draped to the side, not a full curtain you could pull across). Not really that much room to pull a curtain across in these cabins, but don't worry you are going to love it regardless!!

Op - thanks, great pics!

Thanks so much for posting the pictures! Can't wait to sail on the Rhapsody in May :)

I keep seeing pictures of beds with saggy mattresses so I'm guessing they didn't replace them?

Thanks so much for posting the pictures! Can't wait to sail on the Rhapsody in May :)

I keep seeing pictures of beds with saggy mattresses so I'm guessing they didn't replace them?

A few cabins did have saggy mattresses, and we were told they are being replaced in stages.