Thermal suite and spa package?

never done this but considering it....I hope it is as relaxing as you all mention. We don't mind paying if it gives value

You won't regret the thermal spa. Always get it when we cruise. Totally relaxing. If you don't enjoy being at a crowded, noisy pool, then this is for you. I always spend at least two hours every day at the thermal spa. Not crowded, not noisy.

Strange question or if anyone else has encountered this... We're 96 days out, but the Thermal Spa passes and other spa items have popped up. I tried to purchase the thermal passes but it says they are no longer for sale. Is this because i'm not in a suite and do not have access until 90 days out or are they really already sold out? None of the spa treatments were available either. Thanks!

Strange question or if anyone else has encountered this... We're 96 days out, but the Thermal Spa passes and other spa items have popped up. I tried to purchase the thermal passes but it says they are no longer for sale. Is this because i'm not in a suite and do not have access until 90 days out or are they really already sold out? None of the spa treatments were available either. Thanks!

Don't worry I had the same on the NCL Epic, I kept checking from 95-91 days out it showed the price but then said "no longer available", but on the 90th day out I got them booked no problem

Don't worry I had the same on the NCL Epic, I kept checking from 95-91 days out it showed the price but then said "no longer available", but on the 90th day out I got them booked no problem

Perfect. I was hoping this was the case. I would have been kicking myself if we had missed out. Thanks!

As soon as 100 days hit - the thermal spa passes showed for sale however- as soon as it was "selected" - it shows "no longer for sale" - this message continues - right up until midnight (US time)at 90 days. I know this for I was up at 5am our time - to make sure I got my pass :)

Set that reminder!

Oh and if you are going for it "on the stroke of midnight" - keep refreshing the page - it will soon come up with the price :)

Actually, yes they can. We do it all the time and usually its a slight discount. This time on the Gem it was a $20 per person savings when booked prior to the cruise.

This thread started 4 years ago. That's what happens when an old thread is bumped up, instead of starting a new one.

Thanks for the update on the Dawn! We got the pass last time we were on, and we pre booked passes for our trip next Friday! What did the seating look like with the new heated loungers? Was there enough room to find a seat everyday? Can couples sit together in the relaxation rooms of there aren't seats in front of the big window in the thermal suite? How crowded was it in there??

Thanks in advance for the info! [emoji3]

We never had a problem finding a seat on the tile chairs. The chairs face the back of the ship (i think).....and give a beautiful view.

The relaxation rooms are not co-ed.....therefore we did not really use them.

We never felt crowded in the thermal spa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As soon as 100 days hit - the thermal spa passes showed for sale however- as soon as it was "selected" - it shows "no longer for sale" - this message continues - right up until midnight (US time)at 90 days. I know this for I was up at 5am our time - to make sure I got my pass :)

Set that reminder!

Oh and if you are going for it "on the stroke of midnight" - keep refreshing the page - it will soon come up with the price :)

if you are in a suite or the haven it would have allowed you to purchase at 100 days, others must wait until 90

if you are in a suite or the haven it would have allowed you to purchase at 100 days, others must wait until 90

Yes, I was indeed aware of that.

No -we peasants have to wait for the 90 day mark :rolleyes:

Not offended however - I have had my day of the finest suites - personal preference is a Spa Class Cabin on any line now - but that's not always possible depending on the line/ship.

Edited by Blondie008

This thread started 4 years ago. That's what happens when an old thread is bumped up, instead of starting a new one.

Right. But then the CC experts😜 Make snarky comments like " there are 23,456 threads about this. Do a search instead of starting a new thread"

I do wish that threads would self destruct after a period of time....