Put your toothbrush in the safe? WHY??

mia10010

WOW ! ! by the looks of some of these posts there is a lot of paranoia going around . . . Holy Cow ! ! How do some of you people even manage to leave the house in the morning ? :D

my favorite quote: "It's not paranoia, if they really are after you"

I just can't help but stare at your teeth....are they real?

wow i like yours better!!! i mean i like your funny answer better i didnt mean thats how i would start the conversation " wow i like yours better" :eek::p

wow i like yours better!!! i mean i like your funny answer better i didnt mean thats how i would start the conversation " wow i like yours better" :eek::p

EMOD20........SUUUUURRRRREEEE! I'm just cracking myself up with double entendres!

I'm not really worried about germs.....i probably should be more worried. I am the girl who walked the streets of Vegas without shoes. Unsanitary, I know!

I guess you can protect yourself by puting your tooth brush in the safe but actually, if some one really wants to get you, it can be done. About 1,000 years ago when I was in the Navy, we had an officer who was nasty, over bearing and gave every one a hard time. The guys in his section hated him but he could care less. One day, he sent his clothes to the laundry and they rubbed his shorts with fiber glass. (No, it wasn't me but I know this happened for a fact). I bet he is still scratching till this day. So the moral of this story is "Gotcha!".

EMOD20........SUUUUURRRRREEEE! I'm just cracking myself up with double entendres!

I'm not really worried about germs.....i probably should be more worried. I am the girl who walked the streets of Vegas without shoes. Unsanitary, I know!

Like most things "unsanitary" usuall means lots of fun :eek: , i am working daily to build up my immune system to many different things.

Archived