Veendam Sailaway Aug 5th

irisheileen

http://www.nyharborwebcam.com/index.html

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/statueofliberty/?cam=liberty_pano

There are the webcams for sailaway.

Our friends that had the BC and Passport issues are on board and will be waving (look for ORANGE shirted man! lol) to all of you CC'ers.

I myself, depending upon when she sails, etc may not be able to see them myself. :(

Any way to record the webcam?

Map/chart shows the V'dam is moving. She's on her way

Unfortunately, I think that means a tight sailaway parade with Veendam having to share the spotlight excessively with the Star and Magic.

Roy

They will be right front she said. The also texted that they are sooooooooooooooo lost! Remember your first cruise? :eek:

Do I ever. When I finally got used to the smaller ships, it was on to the Eurodam and when I got off on the Lido deck, I never knew if I should be turning right or left.Veendam is small enough that they'll figure it out in a day or so.

Sorry, folks...I missed it...was busy doing something else here at the inn so signed on late. Even though I'm a HUGE HAL fan, I booked the Summit for our 45th next May...so wanted to see that in relationship to Lady Liberty on sailaway!

Will have to tune in next Sunday....

Sorry, folks...I missed it...was busy doing something else here at the inn so signed on late. Even though I'm a HUGE HAL fan, I booked the Summit for our 45th next May...so wanted to see that in relationship to Lady Liberty on sailaway!

Will have to tune in next Sunday....

Shiela, Summit left the dock actually a few minutes before 4. It was probably out of camera range close before 4:30.

Roy

Archived