The ONE thing I would be willing to pay extra for..

SueG

The one thing I love about Royal is I get to order and eat dinner in my room.

I only books suites on Royal because of this. There are times that I am just too beat to even leave the room. I love ordering dinner from the main menu and eating it out on my balcony.

I wish Carnival would give us the option of paying for this service while we are on board.

Okay, I am done...

Princess has the full dinner on your balcony experience, with white linen tablecloth and waiters serving you during the entire multi-course experience. From what I read it's VERY popular!

As far as Carnival goes, I don't think I'd pay extra for anything else due to the nature of the Carnival cruises. It's a budget experience, which means that the reason I'm probably on that cruise is because I'm trying to save money. Paying for extras seems to defeat that purpose...

I would pay if people would just be happy with whichever cruiseline they happen to be sailing on instead of trying to make them all the same thing.

People that sail RCCL and then sail Carnival want it to be a just like their RCCL experience.

People that sail Princess and then sail Carnival want it to be just like their Princess experience.

People that sail NCL and then sail Carnival want it to be just like their NCL experience.

And so on and so on.

Can't people just except the things that are being offered by each individual cruiseline and be happy.

What would be the point in having alot of different cruiselines if they are all the same?

That would quickly become boring.

There would be no need to have but one company with ships.

That to me is one of the things that I love about cruising, different choices, different ships, different types of cabins and balconies, different ports of call, different types of food, different ship experiances.

I just don't understand why anyone would want the same thing everywhere you go.

Agreed I would probably pay extra to have a guarantees chair on Lido.

I'd go a step further and say I'd pay for a less crowded, more relaxing pool area. Even if you can get a chair in the pool area on any mass market cruise line, it's just so wall-to-wall that it doesn't feel anything like relaxing. I'm hoping to find some more elbow room on Splendor next month by going a deck or two above the pool.

Jim

I only books suites on Royal because of this. There are times that I am just too beat to even leave the room. I love ordering dinner from the main menu and eating it out on my balcony.

I wish Carnival would give us the option of paying for this service while we are on board.

Okay, I am done...

That would be a nice option and one I would likely pay for.

A special horn signal that would tell everyone a pier running was occuring, so we could go watch

Now, that's funny! Nothing like looking over the rail as the ship pulls away and seeing some damn fool running towards the dock as if the ship is going to stop and come back. When they tell you to be back on at a certain time, pay attention !!!

LMAO

DL

I would give my right arm/leg/ whatever for Charlie Hunnam.............. Seriously ( I really am :) ) .............. I would pay extra to "rent" a lounge chair for the day........... or hour........ I would pay extra foe just about anything if I REALLY wanted it....

Also to comment on a post on this thread......... I cruise on Carnival because I LIKE Carnival, not because it is the "bargain" ship, etc. I happen to PREFER Carnival Cruise Line...........

Okay, I am done...

Me too. A full dinner on the balcony would be worth a few sheckles.

I would pay a little extra to have a chair on the Lido at 10am :D:D Maybe the new program will actually WORK, and then I won't have to!! Cannot think of anything extra I would pay for, at this point.

This. I think it would be nice to have a guaranteed chair on certain days. My birthday is an at sea day and I am going to have a chair. LOL I'm considering actually decorating it. Is that terrible? I'm not normally an attention seeker but I am quite determined to make this birthday a memorable one! And I can't drink so that's not an option for making it memorable. LOL

My own lounger, in the shade, with Kate Bekinsale giving me a neck, shoulder, arm, and hand masaage...and then she whispers in my ear she finds out of shape, hairy chested, diet coke drinking men EXTREMELY sexy, and she wants me to father her next child.

Oh, and to keep DW happy, Toby Keith is over someone out of view keeping her busy.

Is that too much to ask?

My own lounger, in the shade, with Kate Bekinsale giving me a neck, shoulder, arm, and hand masaage...and then she whispers in my ear she finds out of shape, hairy chested, diet coke drinking men EXTREMELY sexy, and she wants me to father her next child.

Oh, and to keep DW happy, Toby Keith is over someone out of view keeping her busy.

Is that too much to ask?

LMAO! You have a wicked sense of humor...hilarious!

Archived