Name of the disco/nightclub on Monarch?

rok233

Can someone please tell me what's the name of the disco/nightclub on the Monarch?

I've looked at a lot of the bars but none really stood out as being the disco.

I believe that they use the Crown Viking Lounge in the evening as there isn't a dedicated "disco" on Monarch.

Thanks for the quick reply. I figured a smaller ship like the Monarch would have a dedicated disco since it's used for shorter cruises which tend to have more of a late night party atmosphere. The disco was full every night on my two previous 3 night cruises.

For those that are 18-20 years old.

No,thats not true........it is held one night (used to be only on the 4 nighters--havent been in awhile so not sure if they have it on the 3 nighters) up in the Viking Crown Lounge......just more dancing with a DJ.....

On the MN too they have a midnight pool deck party..........DJ,Food,drinking,good times!

There is a disco and it is the Circuit Lounge. The other night club venue is Boleros.

Yes.....thank you for the correction:).... forgot about the circuit lounge on deck 8...that is considered the "disco"....it's been some time since I have been on that class ship....forgot all about that lounge. I do think they also use that lounge for some other events if I am correct in remembering.....like Quest...if they still do that on the short 3/4 nightr's:confused:

Yes.....thank you for the correction:).... forgot about the circuit lounge on deck 8...that is considered the "disco"....it's been some time since I have been on that class ship....forgot all about that lounge. I do think they also use that lounge for some other events if I am correct in remembering.....like Quest...if they still do that on the short 3/4 nightr's:confused:

Yes, Quest is still held is Circuit. Also a few other events, like the C&A welcome back party and a jazz/dancing set.

Yes, Quest is still held is Circuit. Also a few other events, like the C&A welcome back party and a jazz/dancing set.

Thanks for that info Clarea:)...that is probably why I forgot that being considered the "disco"....because I always remember other events going on in there whenever I looked in.

I guess that some of us still call it a disco....lolol.....but yes....it would be the dance club.

Before the refurbishments of Sovereign Class, the dance club was called the "disco." I don't remember what deck it was on, but it was at the back of the ship. I seem to remember it being on deck 9 where Adventure Ocean is now, hence the now rarely used public restrooms that are back there.

Before the refurbishments of Sovereign Class, the dance club was called the "disco." I don't remember what deck it was on, but it was at the back of the ship. I seem to remember it being on deck 9 where Adventure Ocean is now, hence the now rarely used public restrooms that are back there.

Paul....it's is deck 8....and on Monarch Royal actually still classify's it as a "disco".

The Circuit Lounge

The Circuit is a disco hot spot where you can dance the night away.

Paul....it's is deck 8....and on Monarch Royal actually still classify's it as a "disco".

The Circuit Lounge

The Circuit is a disco hot spot where you can dance the night away.

Right....but what I meant was, there used to be a full-time disco at the stern also....in addition to the Circuit Lounge (or Spectrum on Majesty). The reason I'm thinking it was on deck 9 is, other than the restrooms, the entrance was in the center of the hallway, not off to the sides like the entrance to Circuit Lounge. On Majesty, I think it was called "On Your Toes."

Correction.....I think it was where the spa is now, not AO.

Right....but what I meant was, there used to be a full-time disco at the stern also....in addition to the Circuit Lounge (or Spectrum on Majesty). The reason I'm thinking it was on deck 9 is, other than the restrooms, the entrance was in the center of the hallway, not off to the sides like the entrance to Circuit Lounge. On Majesty, I think it was called "On Your Toes."

Correction.....I think it was where the spa is now, not AO.

Got ya Paul;)

Archived