Cruise Critic 2013 Group Cruise

Andy

Hi Lois,

You are correct, but I'm glad that Arno posted the current pricing. As always, prices are subject to change, but it's a worthy reference point.

Hi Andy,:) I actually have a cruise booked for Oct 2013 but I would

change it and go on Reflection Nov 16th.

My pick would be14 nights on Eclipse on November 16, but we make it a point to never sail duringThanksgiving, since it is a family holiday, & flying during Thanksgiving week is not our idea of fun! So I would prefer the 10 night on Equinox Jan. 11th, but can probably make the other choices besides the Thanksgiving sailing.

Thanks again Andy! Great job!

I selected both of the November 16th cruises, but would be very happy with the November 16th cruise on the Reflection. It would be fun to sail on the new ship (although she will be well-seasoned by Nov/2013). Instead of a longer cruise, which I would normally prefer, I'll make this a Cruise-and-Shop event -- with a stay-over at Sawgrass Mills -- and do my last minute Christmas shopping :p. What's not to love!!

I selected both of the November 16th cruises, but would be very happy with the November 16th cruise on the Reflection. It would be fun to sail on the new ship (although she will be well-seasoned by Nov/2013). Instead of a longer cruise, which I would normally prefer, I'll make this a Cruise-and-Shop event -- with a stay-over at Sawgrass Mills -- and do my last minute Christmas shopping :p. What's not to love!!

Too funny:D:);)....cruise and shop.....

Great idea and kudos to you Andy for getting the ball rolling so quickly.

Will the decision be made based on the most popular choice?

I'm going to through in my two cents - many of us who work cant afford the time and/or money for longer cruises (yet) so I personally would opt for a 7 or 10 night.

I actually have 2 cruises booked for 1/26/13 and 1/27/13 - still have to pick one so could always switch to the Reflection instead. The more I read about Reflection, the more I want to sail on her.

Would love to do this cruise with CC members but booked a TA for Nov-dec 2013 & neither Nov or Dec would work for us.:mad:

About any other time, cruise to anywhere for whatever number of days would be great. Since many are already scheduled throughout 2013, some people just can't do it. Understandable & maybe another in 2014......

I'm going to through in my two cents - many of us who work cant afford the time and/or money for longer cruises (yet) so I personally would opt for a 7 or 10 night.

I actually have 2 cruises booked for 1/26/13 and 1/27/13 - still have to pick one so could always switch to the Reflection instead. The more I read about Reflection, the more I want to sail on her.

Sandi, It would be fun to finally sail together again:):D

The November one would be the best option for us as well, but doubt we would be able to make it. We are going to the Southern Caribbean this November, and the airfare from Australia to San Juan was very high. We are going to Africa for 4 weeks next May 2013, so think that will be the only holiday for us next year!

But if there is any interest in an Australian waters Cruise Critic Sailing later on, I am happy to help host!!! :D

Hi Sandi,

At this point, I cannot promise that the most popular choice will be the final decision, as there are numerous factors to be considered. As mentioned earlier, everyone's input / votes are important and welcome !

With all of your incredible work on the S-Class list Cabin List, I'm sure we can find some new lists for you to compile... just kidding ! I hope you will join us.

We have a TransPacific/Australian 5 week cruise already booked for Oct/Nov 2013 and I am not canceling my one chance at the South Pacific and Australia for anything, but I am sure there is plenty of room on the Solstice and the Radiance if anyone wants to join us! :D

We have a TransPacific/Australian 5 week cruise already booked for Oct/Nov 2013 and I am not canceling my one chance at the South Pacific and Australia for anything, but I am sure there is plenty of room on the Solstice and the Radiance if anyone wants to join us! :D

Wow! Have fun! Maybe one day for us. We do want to try and do as many of these more exotic destinations as possible-that is why we do not care to do the Caribbean so much anymore-we have done that so much and we need to save the money.

Thanks again Andy for taking this on. The only one I could vote for was the seven nighter in November on Reflection as we already have 11 nights on Infinity booked for May with a pre-cruise stay in London. Any cruise in early 2013 is pretty much out as is anything more than 7 nights later on. Whatever decision is made, I'm sure the group going will have a blast!

Unfortunately there isn't a way a way I can change my vote. I now prefer the 7 nights on Reflection in Nov. I had voted too soon without thinking for the 14 day Nov cruise.

I like the idea of doing a TA B2B from Europe.

Hi Kevin,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to change the vote online. However, I will make a note of your comment. Thanks !

Thanks Andy it would be great fun, we are already on the Reflection Jan 5 2013 but maybe could change.

Joann and Bob

Hi Joann & Bob,

Hope you can join us. Hopefully, we will have a firm date shortly. My plan is to request pricing ater the Poll closes on Tuesday evening (Aug 21). Stay Tuned !

Good Morning Everyone,

FYI, I made the Poll a "Sticky" Thread. It will remain at the top of our Forum, until the Poll Closes, at 6 pm EST on Tuesday, August 21.

At this point, the Poll leaders are for sailings in November 2013. If you have not voted yet, please vote as soon as possible, by clicking here : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1690337

Thanks very much !

Host Andy -- I know I've said this before, so I hope you don't mind hearing it again: YOU ROCK!!! :D Thanks so much for all your hard work on this poll! :)

My only problem with the dates is that, like so many others, 2013 is already pretty booked up for me. But, I think that DH and I could possibly swing one of the November 2013 dates. Since the poll indicated we could make more than one choice, I voted once with my heart (for the longer Southern Caribbean route); and once with my head (for the shorter, more practical Reflection itinerary). ;)

Whatever you guys decide on, we'll do our best to make it. Getting a chance to sail with all of you on one ship is an opportunity that just doesn't come along every day! :cool:

Host Andy -- I know I've said this before, so I hope you don't mind hearing it again: YOU ROCK!!! :D Thanks so much for all your hard work on this poll! :)

My only problem with the dates is that, like so many others, 2013 is already pretty booked up for me. But, I think that DH and I could possibly swing one of the November 2013 dates. Since the poll indicated we could make more than one choice, I voted once with my heart (for the longer Southern Caribbean route); and once with my head (for the shorter, more practical Reflection itinerary). ;)

Whatever you guys decide on, we'll do our best to make it. Getting a chance to sail with all of you on one ship is an opportunity that just doesn't come along every day! :cool:

Hi Wwcruisers,

As always, thank you for your kind comments !

What I've confirmed over the past 20 hours, is that many of us tend to book ahead. It's all good, as that was part of my thought process when looking at dates. Depending on where the poll ends, it seems that November 2013 is where many of our members have interest. Should that be the final result, I hope you will be able to join us !

Hi Andy, I agree with the others...You ROCK:D

I have an October 2013 cruise already booked but would change to

go on Reflection on that 7 nighter. I cannot sail for 2 weeks on

Eclipse....it ends much too late in the month for me:eek:

Whatever you end up doing I am sure everyone will have a great time:)

Andy

Greatly appreciate you looking to set this up. We have no cruises planned for next year, and since I've pretty well used All my time off this year in cruising, I'd probably look to a November CC cruise, if we can.

We've done 4 Thanksgiving cruises - we love them! I joke that my wife wants them to not have to cook - an expensive way to save on not cooking Turkey!

So if Novemeber is the date, we will see what we can do to join in. Although I live in Florida, the Panhandle is a good 11hrs to Miami so we like to take a 10day or so.

Will wait to see what is organized and what we can do on our personal schedule.....we book ahead also' Should be a fun Roll Call!

Den

Archived