Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Looks pretty tiny lmao!

And a phone directly in the middle of that area.. hmm! Should be on a night stand near the bed

As soon as I saw the phone on the bureau I had the same thought of OMG!!!

I am traveling with my mother and my sister/her family and both my mom and sister, who are all in separate cabins, are phone addicts and I initially thought how many times will I have to get out of bed to get the phone????!!!! Why the heck isn't it by the beds?

As a first time NCL cruiser, I am not familiar with what Vibe and H20 offers for the adult crowd. From what I read, you have to purchase a weekly pass for Vibe, what would be included in the cost and what is the cost? Also, can we buy ahead of time or only on board? vs. H20, which I understand is free of cost.

Any information would be appreciated.

Laurie

I think that with Vibe, chilled towels are included and there is an oversized Jacuzzi and a bar, where one can purchase drinks. I don't know what is by Spice? Is there a pool, Jacuzzi or just an area?

Thanks.

And a phone directly in the middle of that area.. hmm! Should be on a night stand near the bed

Those were my thoughts too....I like to use the wake up call service....so now I have to get out of bed to answer the phone....that is hard work!:D

I am wondering, what toppings will be available at the hot dog carts?

I might need a soda card after all. I figure around 3 hot dogs a day= around 10 sodas for the week.

Now THATS what I want to know too.....that's the important stuff!!!

Thought some Bermuda info. might pass the time! The ferry to St. Georges will be docking at Penno's Wharf near the Bermuda World Heritage Center. The Center is well worth a look as is the Second Hand Rose Shop that is inside. There should be many taxi drivers to take you to the beach or you can walk, but before you go to the beach be sure to check out the World Heritage Center and the town of Saint George's--- great stores and history! There is a film at the World Heritage Center that runs continuously called "A Stroll Through Saint George's" that offers a wonderful orientation. Ferry's will leave the Dockyard At 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 2:00 pm and 4:15 pm. Return ferry's will leave Saint George's at 10:30: am, 1:00 pm, 3:30 pm and 5:15 pm.

These couches/sofas just don't look comfortable at all.

My son will be sleeping on it - at 270lbs and 6'1 .. oh man!

I am traveling with my mother and my sister/her family and both my mom and sister, who are all in separate cabins, are phone addicts and I initially thought how many times will I have to get out of bed to get the phone????!!!! Why the heck isn't it by the beds?

I think that with Vibe, chilled towels are included and there is an oversized Jacuzzi and a bar, where one can purchase drinks. I don't know what is by Spice? Is there a pool, Jacuzzi or just an area?

Thanks.

LMAO@Hard work -- just seems stupid LMAO!

If you want to sit there and so something the phone is in the way!

I'm sure it can't be moved - well maybe it can - maybe it's just a bad picture? LOLLLL

I understand that for epic it costs $15 per day or $59 per week. I assume that it will be the same for breakaway??

Where do you go to purchase these if you want to try and get them as soon as one boards in hopes they aren't sold out?

Thanks!

That's a fairly large phone, and looks like it has some kind of video display. I am guessing that it's on the desk/vanity because it would take up almost the entire top of one of those small nightstands.

Regarding Pier 88....I am hoping that the Breakaway gets Berth One regularly for its better view South...It seems that when only one ship is in, they seem to prefer using Berth Two.

Today is 55 Days Out - was looking forward to making a a couple of dinner reservations, shows etc this morning as my wife and I discussed last night.... this morning.... not available. Yes, we are booked in a suite.... :mad:

That's a fairly large phone, and looks like it has some kind of video display. I am guessing that it's on the desk/vanity because it would take up almost the entire top of one of those small nightstands.

Regarding Pier 88....I am hoping that the Breakaway gets Berth One regularly for its better view South...It seems that when only one ship is in, they seem to prefer using Berth Two.

The Breakaway will always be a berth two. That is the berth that has the modified gangways to handle the lifeboats protruding. You will till get a great southern view from the upper decks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Today is 55 Days Out - was looking forward to making a a couple of dinner reservations, shows etc this morning as my wife and I discussed last night.... this morning.... not available. Yes, we are booked in a suite.... :mad:

To do that you need to call the pre-concierge desk. Won't show up online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I am traveling with my mother and my sister/her family and both my mom and sister, who are all in separate cabins, are phone addicts and I initially thought how many times will I have to get out of bed to get the phone????!!!! Why the heck isn't it by the beds?.

I think they cannot have it by the beds as they change the configuration from a queen to two twins by moving then nightstands from either side to in the middle. The phone in our Star Aft Balcony was also by the TV.

I understand that for epic it costs $15 per day or $59 per week. I assume that it will be the same for breakaway??

Thank you.

Would I purchase the Vibe pass at Guest Relations? I think either way this is what we may do if there is availability.

Nothing will show up online, you would have to call the concierge desk. But for our May 19 sailing, even the concierge desk couldn't make our reservations until the 45 day mark, and even then we were unable to get the times we wanted (lots of errors in the system for Breakaway still). Mostly dining times, as we have three in our party and they only offered a single time (7:30pm) for all the dining venues we teied to pre book. no problems with times for 2 or 4 people, with many time choices, but only 7:30 every night for 3 people. Hoping the concierge onboard can fix things for us.

Robin

Called Pre Concierge - Spoke to Vanessa who was very helpful. Was able to get all our dinner reservations at the time we wanted and booked Rock of Ages for 1st night as well. :) Now just have to wait the 55 days until cruise time! Will at least get to see the Breakaway in 22 days :D

Hi guys

Can you please share the number for the pre Concierge. I have my kids in another room it is so much easier to book everything on the phone.

Appreicate the help

Elaine

quote=kewbrick;38004926]Called Pre Concierge - Spoke to Vanessa who was very helpful. Was able to get all our dinner reservations at the time we wanted and booked Rock of Ages for 1st night as well. :) Now just have to wait the 55 days until cruise time! Will at least get to see the Breakaway in 22 days :D

Archived