HAL Menus

bcd2010

In response to a suggestion on another thread, I created a web page of menus: MDR breakfast, Cabin Breakfast, In Room Dining, Pinnacle Grill Lunch and Dinner, Le Cirque, Tamarind Lunch and Dinner, and Caneletto. There is a link on that page for sending me new menus for those listed as they change seasonally. (I deliberately did not include menus such as MDR lunches and dinners, Sommelier's dinner, Mariner's brunch, etc. because they change too frequently.)

Here's the link:http://bcdenterprises.net/HALmenus/

This link is also on Joanie's web site (Cabin photos and other info - http://abqreunion2008.com/).

I started this new thread with a simple title so it would pop up when people search for menus.

David takes pictures of all his HAL meals. Perhaps he will email them to you? This is a big job you are undertaking, thanks!

That would be a nice addition if it includes a description, the more detailed the better; e.g., in order of "worst-ness" to "best-ness":

lunch :(

lunch in the PG :confused:

halibut sandwich :)

halibut sandwich for lunch in the PG :D

halibut sandwich with potato cucumber salad for lunch in the PG :D:D

He (or anyone) could send pictures with good descriptions (of HAL food dishes from the venues included) to the address on the web page (be mindful of file size!). Actually, I could also create a page for dishes from the other venues, but these would have to include the specific dish name, any sides included in the picture and the venue.

You have done a great a job on this - it's really nice - thanks so much for the work and the time and for sharing it with us:) It's going to be a great help for people researching:D and no, hopefully KK won't go out of business;)

Are you trying to put me out of business??:D

Actually, I thought about whether this would hurt or offend you. Definitely NOT my intent. I relied heavily on your posting these menus and I along with many, many others appreciate all the work you put into typing them up (or scanning them?). I couldn't/wouldn't have done them on my own. I just wanted to put them all in one place (I keep them all in a folder on my computer) and hope the thread would pop up for anyone who did a search. Now that you may not be sailing much/at all (and I feel bad at the reasons why), I don't know what we'll do next time the menus change. I sincerely hope this did not have a negative effect on you and, seeing the big smilie, maybe it's okay?

Archived