Do the Cabin Stewards...

Michelle19

Does your cabin steward know if you paid full price for your Aqua stateroom or if you were upgraded? :o

Hi Michelle,

I'd say the answer is no. Even if they somehow knew, I cannot see why they would care. If you are wondering if your service would be diminished if you were upgraded, I'd be shocked if that happened.

I hope this helps !

The only example I have of anything like this was on Azamara Quest when someone won an upgrade to one of the Penthouse Suites at bingo and they were not invited to the Best of the Best dinner with the other Penthouse and Royal Suite guests. Although the whole ship very quickly knew who had won the Penthouse, the dinner was the ONLY time they were discriminated against in any way and they had a fantastic time.

Sue

Hi Michelle,

I'd say the answer is no. Even if they somehow knew, I cannot see why they would care. If you are wondering if your service would be diminished if you were upgraded, I'd be shocked if that happened.

I hope this helps !

Thanks Andy, our first time on Celebrity and in Aqua. Now I am embarrassed that I asked, i dont know why they would care actually, I was just curious if they knew..

Archived