How often does Princess change their MDR menu?

Bethwte

Dear Kendon,

In some circles maybe she is.

Use of the now, USPS is standard.

Thus Ca is California. ( One Word) Tx is Texas, NJ is New Jersey ( Two Words) NY, New York..etc..etc..etc..

Yes your L.I. ( Long Island ) NY . Not Li, Ny.

The L.I.E is never an envy to be on..eh..

Now back at the subject of the OP Change Menu.

The French laugh at our usage of what is actually the Main Plate.

We have grown accustomed to using the wrong word. Which translates to "Enter" thus an appy.

Princess was one of the first US Cruise Lines to correct this. :cool:

AAAAmerican, Pam is correct....CA...both letters are capital...not Ca. Sorry...;)

Dear Kendon,

In some circles maybe she is.

Use of the now, USPS is standard.

Thus Ca is California. ( One Word) Tx is Texas, NJ is New Jersey ( Two Words) NY, New York..etc..etc..etc..

Yes your L.I. ( Long Island ) NY . Not Li, Ny.

The L.I.E is never an envy to be on..eh..

Now back at the subject of the OP Change Menu.

The French laugh at our usage of what is actually the Main Plate.

We have grown accustomed to using the wrong word. Which translates to "Enter" thus an appy.

Princess was one of the first US Cruise Lines to correct this. :cool:

https://www.usps.com/send/official-abbreviations.htm

I can understand containing costs, but not at the expense of cheating their customers out of one of the main reasons for cruising. To cut the crablegs from the Alaskan Cruises is ridiculous. We pay to go on these cruises so we can indulge ourselves.

As for steaks, well for those of us who are fortunate enough to live in Oklahoma, Kansas or Texas know what really good steaks are. And I agree, that any steak that you get on a cruise ship would come in a poor second. I can think of 4 or 5 outstanding steakhouses within 1 to 4 hours from home and believe me they are superior steakhouses!

I guess that we will have to rely on some of your to give us your opinions as to what items on the Star Princess menus or Speciality Restaurants are the best. Any suggestions???

THANK YOU! (all caps)

Also ('cause anyone guilty of Ca is probably guilty of Sacramento, Ca also), there is no comma between city and state: http://pe.usps.com/businessmail101/addressing/deliveryaddress.htm

I can understand containing costs, but not at the expense of cheating their customers out of one of the main reasons for cruising. To cut the crablegs from the Alaskan Cruises is ridiculous. We pay to go on these cruises so we can indulge ourselves.

But here's the rub (so to speak): We recently paid $65 per person per day for an OV cabin on an Alaska cruise (after OBCs and price reductions), and we were upgraded to a balcony. This is almost ridiculous. Now, of course I'm going to take advantage of price drops when I can (my momma didn't raise no fools...except that brother of mine). I'd be stupid not to.

No, we didn't get crab legs But $65pp per day! It's craziness! What we did get were 14 wonderful breakfasts and dinners and 6 wonderful lunches (when the dining room was open). The buffet I wasn't crazy about...it was Hometown quality at best, and my fallback salad bar didn't work for me either, since I'd recently had oral surgery. But it did have some nice cheeses every evening, so all was not last there, either.

I say this time and again: surely there is room for a cruise line to come in above the Princess price level and slightly below the Azamara price level. Because I would be more than willing to pay $150-$200 pp per day (inside cabin) for a cruise. And then I might rightfully expect sodas and specialty coffees and even the occasional crab legs to be included. But with the prices we're paying, I really can't complain too loudly about the food.

The entertainment, on the other hand...

But here's the rub (so to speak): We recently paid $65 per person per day for an OV cabin on an Alaska cruise (after OBCs and price reductions), and we were upgraded to a balcony. This is almost ridiculous. Now, of course I'm going to take advantage of price drops when I can (my momma didn't raise no fools...except that brother of mine). I'd be stupid not to.

Though - on the other hand, the May cruises went for a very high price this year (believe me I was checking for price drops daily). I paid more for my Alaskan mini suite then I have for any other cruise, ever (including Christmas cruises). For some reason, the May cruises did not decrease in price like years past and due to work commitments, I didn't have a choice and if I wanted to take vacation, I had to then. It is embarrassing how much I paid. Two of the three cruises I took in May were near sold out 6 months plus before the cruise (one was coastal).

I guess life caught up with me as I have gotten a ton of bargains in May in the past but lost out this year.

Oh, for heaven's sake. I wasn't addressing a letter so the USPS rules are moot. What does apply when writing is the AP Style Guide (the "bible" for any writer) which says one comma between city and state. http://apstylebook.blogspot.com/2009/06/state-names.html?m=1

What, no stock symbol for Associated Press?:D

Archived