Splendour or Navigator better for kids?

We are considering a Med cruise with our kids, who will be 14 and 10 when we sail. Which ship would be better for them? I know Splendour has just been refurbed - not sure about Navigator.

Thank you!

Both are very nice ships, but I'd lean towards Navigator which has a few more features like ice skating, basketball court, promenade, Johnny Rockets.

Both are very nice ships, but I'd lean towards Navigator which has a few more features like ice skating, basketball court, promenade, Johnny Rockets.

Agree, also Navigator has a nice dedicated teen area.

The other thing I would like at, though, is itinerary.

what activities are in the ports you kids would like

if the cruise is port intensive, or has long port days, how much time will you be using the ships activities.

We did Navigator last year when my son was 16 and it worked out pretty well for us. We did need to impose an earlier curfew to make sure he had a good nights sleep for the next days excursion which didn't go over too well, but he dealt with it and made up for it on the non port days/nights!

Thank you both! One sails from Civitavecchia and the other from Venice, but both visit Greece and either Turkey or Croatia. I think we would be happy with either itinerary. They are port-intensive, with just one or two sea days. That's a good point. :) I know neither ship offer the amenities of the newest ships, but I want them to have fun and have things to keep them busy if they want to be busy.

Archived