Great last minute deal on deck 9 SOV cabins for Monarch 10-1-12

ryano

I helped a girl I work with look for a cruise yesterday and she put a HOLD on an inside guarantee for the 10-1-12 4 night on Monarch for 199.00 pp.

This morning i checked it and seen there were quiet a few SOV cabins for 179.00 pp that had became available over night! This wasnt a residency or any other kind of discount rate either.

She is so happy she booked immediately and Im the greatest person in the building today :D

Just a heads up if any FL people close to the port are looking for a last minute get a way!

maybe some have gotten a deck 9 SOV for even cheaper, i dont know?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/booking/setDepartureInfo/checkAvailability.do?cabinClassType=O&packageCode=MN04S069&shipCode=MN&sailDate=1121001&jumpToStateroom=&totalStaterooms=1&adultCount=2&childCount=0&hasAir=N&state=

That's great for an SOV!!!!!

Wish I could go :(

I have to stop looking at this stuff!!!! :eek: Can't do it Wish I could as well Ellen

sounds like it would be a great reunion and maybe we would actually go to a port or two..:D:D

Even better, I was thinking about going by myself since DH has to work and it is only 218.00 for Single occupancy for sov. I have 9500 on hold.

Dont forget the tax.....279.20.....still a great deal.

Any reason why you choose the cabin all the way forward??

Don't think I hadn't thought about it..:p:p Get off the FR,grab a hotel room and jump on the next day....

A FREE hotel room right, you would be doing a B2B with them:confused::rolleyes:

Edit PS I need to win the lottery!!!

Dont forget the tax.....279.20.....still a great deal.

Any reason why you choose the cabin all the way forward??

Yeah, thats a wonderful deal for a solo cruiser! Unfortunately i can NEVER take advantage of these kind of deals :( Thats why I never look at the C&A sale. I bet the two accessible SOVs have been booked for months.

I love Monarch but will be looking forward to Enchantment coming. She has many more options of cabins for us disabled cruisers!

Yeah, thats a wonderful deal for a solo cruiser! Unfortunately i can NEVER take advantage of these kind of deals :( Thats why I never look at the C&A sale. I bet the two accessible SOVs have been booked for months.

I love Monarch but will be looking forward to Enchantment coming. She has many more options of cabins for us disabled cruisers!

Ryan, aren't the accessible cabins the AW, AX, etc? Those have been on the sales a lot lately. Some on this weeks sale. Take a look.:)

Based on my quick reading on CC, 9500 is forward and has no obstructed view. The rest have cranes and/or tops of lifeboats.

That's correct. I like 9500, I had that cabin earlier this year on the Monarch. :)

That's correct. I like 9500, I had that cabin earlier this year on the Monarch. :)

9500 is our favorite cabin on Monarch - because of the no obstruction, and it is so quiet at the end of the hallway. It is so quiet up there, we kept forgetting to close the door, and our cabin felt 1/3 larger since it looked like that part of the hallway was part of our cabin!

Isaac reunion - yeah!

Archived