Open seating question

colkeena

I noticed that our TA has us listed for open seating at a table for 8.We often prefer a table for 2 or 6.Do we have to eat at a table for 8 each night or that just some random number without meaning.I will phone and get it changed if necessary.

Thank you.

Open Seating means exactly that -- you go whenever you want to have dinner.

You do not have to sit at a table for 8.

If you do want to make reservations for a certain each night -- you can do that. Reservations are made from 5:15 - 6:15 and from 7:30 - 9 PM. And you can request what table size you want. You also have the option of making reservations for 3 days at a time during those time periods.

When are the "peak" times ?? We usually dine between 6:30 and 7 pm at home --- allowing about 1 hour for dinner --- when should we show up to eat and still have time to see the show in the theater ? Thanks
About 6:15 to 7:30. We try to always show up before 6:15.

I've never heard of open seating with a pre-assigned number of guests at the table. If indeed you are assigned to open seating, you may request a table for 2 or indicate that you are willing to share a table ... the number of guests will vary depending availabiality at time time you arrive at the MDR. Is it possible your TA meant waitlisted for fixed, with table for 8 requested?

Archived