Any deals for Embassy Suites at Port Everglasdes?

Sass4

You can save a bit with AAA or AARP discounts (and maybe more if you are military); join the Hilton Honors program in case they offer you a deal -- that is PEAK season (you are not the only one wanting to visist south FLA in the winter! ;))

Good luck!

I would like to stay there 2 nights pre cruise Feb 28 2012

There are no deals available at any hotels for Feb. of 2012 as it is now September of 2012. I assume you mean 2013 and as the others have said that is peak season down there....

the best we could find was booking through Princess -- all of the online sites were at least $275 per night -- Princess worked out to just over $200 including taxes, etc [and it includes transfer from the airport and a transfer to the ship on sail day].

There are no deals available at any hotels for Feb. of 2012 as it is now September of 2012. I assume you mean 2013 and as the others have said that is peak season down there....

Yes I apologize I did mean 2013.

I am looking Feb 28th 2013.

Is this available on Priceline yet?

You can save a bit with AAA or AARP discounts (and maybe more if you are military); join the Hilton Honors program in case they offer you a deal -- that is PEAK season (you are not the only one wanting to visist south FLA in the winter! ;))

Good luck!

Ditto, become a Hilton Honors member, free to do. I am a member and saved some money on a room with Embassy.

the best we could find was booking through Princess -- all of the online sites were at least $275 per night -- Princess worked out to just over $200 including taxes, etc [and it includes transfer from the airport and a transfer to the ship on sail day].

We also found our best price once through Princess. This was for a March date.

Under $150 that weekend will be tough unless you wait last minute....a couple weeks before on PL...maybe. In the meantime, if you want to book this early,make sure you you will be able to cancel if you find a better deal. For that rate, you will probably need to stay nearer the airport.

• 4 months later...

I was able to book my parents a room at the Embassy Suites through Hotwire two weeks in advance of their stay this weekend for $98, which I thought was an incredible deal compared to usual prices there. You may want to book a room at another hotel that you can cancel without penalty and keep checking back on Hotwire or Priceline closer to the date to see if prices drop. Good luck!

I got The Renassiance (across the street from ES) on Hotwire

for 120 bucks:D.....that is with the fees and taxes.

For one night? I am happy:D

It seems Embassy Suites has a loyal group and big following but

I never find them on the discount sites.......

Mousegirl? WOW...that is a great price on Hotwire!

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked the Embassy Suites with the Hilton MVP code for April 4th for $111. Last year at the same time we paid $159. Very happy with this price which includes free cooked to order breakfast and the manager's happy hour. Unfortunately our flight gets in after the happy hour so we won't be able to partake in that.

I just booked the Embassy Suites with the Hilton MVP code for April 4th for $111. Last year at the same time we paid $159. Very happy with this price which includes free cooked to order breakfast and the manager's happy hour. Unfortunately our flight gets in after the happy hour so we won't be able to partake in that.

Thank you for tip. Got Embassy for $143.99 plus tax on nov 8. It was listed $170. Love this site!! So many great tips.

Thank you for tip. Got Embassy for $143.99 plus tax on nov 8. It was listed $170. Love this site!! So many great tips.

Keep checking back. It's possible the price will drop. I originally booked it for $159 and when I saw it at $111 I cancelled and rebooked at the lower price.

Hilton MVP code? Where do you get the code?

I think you first have to go to http://www.hiltonhonors.com to sign up. Once you sign up they will give you a membership number. Then go to http://www.hiltonfamilymvp.com and sign in and there is a spot to enter the "corporate number" which is 0560041604.

If you put "Hilton Family MVP" into a Google search some message boards threads will pop up on the topic.

Archived