Carnival is eliminating FCCs

sppunk

Here's a suggestion...... :)

Make a note on the front cover of your Cruise Atlas listing the certificate number of your FCD's. As you use one or purchase another, update the list.

Silly girl - you are assuming we have an up to date cruise atlas:D:p;)(sorry, couldn't resist and no we don't):) Fortunately I have a good TA;)

Here's a suggestion...... :)

Make a note on the front cover of your Cruise Atlas listing the certificate number of your FCD's. As you use one or purchase another, update the list. :)

Forgive me for asking but what is a Cruise Atlas? I think I have an understanding, but have gotten into trouble "assuming" to many times. Is it something you make yourself (one of those crafty people which I'm not) or a book you buy?

And Lisa, thanks for the clarification between HAL & Carnivales FCC/FCD. I have purchased HALs but never Carnivals and assumed (see it happened again) they were the same. I thought too, it would be a shame if HAL followed suite. I'm happy to hear they're entirely different things.

Thanks, Tammie

Appreciate you clarification, Lisa. It is to HAL's advantage to do FCD as HAL has so many returning passengers. I really hate to give a large deposit so far in advance. Things always have worked out but I would rather get a FCD when on board. Carnival doesn't attract the same crowd.

Archived