Oasis Diamond Cocktail Hour

biguntx

Thanks for your help.

My question was not specific enough.

On a Celebrity cruise a "Happy Hour" is offered to Elite (Celebrity's equivalent to Diamond) Members each evening excluding day of embarkation, Captain's Cocktail Reception and the Elite Member's Welcome Back Celebration.

In this vien, which night(s) out of a seven night cruise is such a benefit offered to Diamond Members?

Thanks again.

Thanks for your help.

On a Celebrity cruise a "Happy Hour" is offered to Elite (Celebrity's equivalent to Diamond) Members each evening excluding day of embarkation, Captain's Cocktail Reception and the Elite Member's Welcome Back Celebration.

In this vien, which night(s) out of a seven night cruise is such a benefit offered to Diamond Members?

Thanks again.

Every night...including embarkation day.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks again.

I can see why you asked your question. Royal Caribbean's diamond lounge service and concierge lounge is offered every night unlike Celebrity. I had forgotten how odd the Michael's Club closings were on Celebrity.

• 3 months later...

In my experience the Diamond Lounge cocktail hours were 5- 8:30pm every night. I think that's been the case on every DL I have experienced; I know it was on the Independence which I sailed from Southampton arriving Fort Lauderdale 5 Dec. We had 6pm Main Dining, so would go shortly after 5pm and have a leisurely drink before dinner, then would stroll back from the MDR shortly after 8pm and have a glass of port before bar closing at 8:30. No move to throw you out at 8:30, but that was the end of the free drinks.

Thom

In my experience the Diamond Lounge cocktail hours were 5- 8:30pm every night. I think that's been the case on every DL I have experienced; I know it was on the Independence which I sailed from Southampton arriving Fort Lauderdale 5 Dec. We had 6pm Main Dining, so would go shortly after 5pm and have a leisurely drink before dinner, then would stroll back from the MDR shortly after 8pm and have a glass of port before bar closing at 8:30. No move to throw you out at 8:30, but that was the end of the free drinks.

Thom

It has been posted here on CC over the last month or so that the CL/DL hours have changed from 5-8:30 to 5-8. It might be just on specific ships.

It has been posted here on CC over the last month or so that the CL/DL hours have changed from 5-8:30 to 5-8. It might be just on specific ships.
I have been traveling and missed those posts. Thanks for warning me so that I will more carefully read those notes delivered to the room - I'd hate to miss a free glass of after-dinner port by a few minutes just because I didn't read something I thought I knew. But even if I did miss out on a freebe I'd still be on a cruise and enjoying life:)

Thom

Just completed the Oasis last weekend and the times in Blaze and the DL were 5-8:30. Both venues were crowded but could also find a table. Over 700 Diamonds and D+'s onboard.

Has it been a popular month for Diamond cruisers, the December Diamond promotion and all? We got on Oasis Saturday, have they been distributing extra logo gifts to diamond members?

It's actually called The 2012 December Celebration and the only "gifts" are a door magnet and a pin that they want you to wear. These gifts are being given to Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Members.

The real gift is the double/triple points you earn.

Archived