Jet Blue Anyone?

janetz

That may be for your area. We flew from Boston last fall on JB from Boston to FLL, non stop, no bag charge. 232 RT. No bag fees and non stop makes a difference for us. It will be interesting to see pricing for May. :)

Anyone waiting on JB flights I have read that they open up tomorrow at noon for flights thru mid June. :)

Yes. I am waiting to get a flight home from our Allure cruise which is April 28, 2013. Got a great deal flying in $100 pp. so I hope the return flight will be the same. I find JetBlue to have the best prices. I always use them.

They are not longer a low costs carrier, but pride themselves on their leg space, free bag allowance and free drinks, snacks. On longer flights, I happy pay a little more for the more then enough legspace. Their personal IFE is a nice plus, even on a relative short flight.

When I need to take a seperate domestic US flight, I always try to fly JetBlue, even if that means connecting at a different airport.

Does anyone have experience with ta flights? We are researching for our Europe cruise, SFO or LAX to LHR to be exact.

If you are asking about transatlantic flights, then the answer is yes...I've flown many.

Now, is there something specific you are asking about? And jetBlue does not fly TATL.

If you are asking about transatlantic flights, then the answer is yes...I've flown many.

Now, is there something specific you are asking about? And jetBlue does not fly TATL.

So sorry, mixed up my airlines:o I've looked at so many flights in the last few days they are all starting to blend together.:eek:

Archived