Our "Legend"ary Cruise Review with Lots of Pictures and Details

wrigley80

Your review was awesome. I had started reading it before we left for our own cruise on the Freedom. Your pictures are wonderful, especially the ones of you guys with the monkeys. I like the tours you took in Roatan and Belize. We are beach people, but we are also interested in the culture of the people and how they live. Just last week, we were in Curacao and were fortunate to have cab drivers that were, not only prompt and reliable, but very informative about their island and its culture.

Thank-you for checking out my review. Yeah we really enjoyed the monkeys in Roatan. We have never been to Curacao but I would love to go there someday.

We enjoy beach days too but we also enjoy getting out and about in the city to experience the people and the island vibe ;) In order to get the true Caribbean experience you have to get away from the port area :)

Are you going to be doing a picture review from your cruise on the Freedom???

What a wonderful review...I wish my Dad would cruise with my sisters and I...and Happy belated Birthday to you!! Gonna read your last review now and will look forward to your back to back cruise review!!(which I hope you do)

What a wonderful review...I wish my Dad would cruise with my sisters and I...and Happy belated Birthday to you!! Gonna read your last review now and will look forward to your back to back cruise review!!(which I hope you do)

Yeah my dad is the only person I want to cruise with.....we just have more fun together :D Thank You for the Birthday wishes.

Yeah I will definitely be doing a review from my back-to-back cruises. So you can keep a look out for that when I return

• 2 months later...
CarnivalLegendVacation-2011277.jpg

I'm not sure what type of monkey this was but he sure liked my dad's hat. He kept trying to take it off

Brianna,

I am killing another day at work reading more of your reviews. :rolleyes: I have avoided the itinerary that goes to Roatan and Belize because I was afraid it would not be safe there. Your pics are making me want to go, though. I guess if you book excursions the way that you did to keep the time filled up, it would be safe? Was there any time you did not feel at ease?

Thanks!

Sherry

• 2 months later...

finished reading this review last night. :eek: I read totally enjoyed both of your reviews and am now a fan!!

Beautiful pictures.

I asked about the manatees on your Freedom review, but I now know it's in Coz.

I did the Royal Dolphin swim there on our last Legend cruise in 2008. Loved the experience and the park.

Thanks!

(where do I get the Platinum logo?) I really NEED it. :D

finished reading this review last night. :eek: I read totally enjoyed both of your reviews and am now a fan!!

Beautiful pictures.

I asked about the manatees on your Freedom review, but I now know it's in Coz.

I did the Royal Dolphin swim there on our last Legend cruise in 2008. Loved the experience and the park.

Thanks!

(where do I get the Platinum logo?) I really NEED it. :D

Boy you had a busy night ;) :p :D I highly recommend the manatee encounter in Cozumel.

I sent you info how to get the platinum logo on my Freedom review.....just go to Google Images

Our first cruise was on the Legend, love that ship! And I just finished your review on the Freedom, which I am going on in September.

Your reviews are fantastic - thank you for sharing.

GO PANTHERS!!!!

Thank-You.....I am happy that you liked them both. My first review was for our cruise on the Legend

And I spent sme QUALITY time at the Wet Lizard in Belize, what an awesome place. We went afterziplining through the rain forest, one of the absolute best days of my life. The cocnut shrimp were to die for.

There was also a bar right by where you got on the tender, that one was good too!

Got my logo!!! :D

I'll be checking our your other reviews too! You do an very good job and like me you just "stay calm and cruise on" no matter what happens.

I make my own fun so I've never had a bad cruise!

And I spent sme QUALITY time at the Wet Lizard in Belize, what an awesome place. We went afterziplining through the rain forest, one of the absolute best days of my life. The cocnut shrimp were to die for.

There was also a bar right by where you got on the tender, that one was good too!

Yeah we loved the Wet Lizard.....definitely had a lot of fun there. I had the coconut shrimp as well. We did a short city tour around Belize and then spent the rest of our day at the Wet Lizard.

I'm not a huge fan of Belize but its nice knowing that the Wet Lizard is there.....hehe

Got my logo!!! :D

I'll be checking our your other reviews too! You do an very good job and like me you just "stay calm and cruise on" no matter what happens.

I make my own fun so I've never had a bad cruise!

I'm glad you found out how to get the Platinum logo avatar. I had another person ask me how to get the platinum logo.

We have never had a bad time on a cruise. Maybe a few problems but nothing that can't be tolerated. A bad time on a cruise beats a good day at work any day

• 7 months later...

I have no idea how I have missed this review but it was outstanding! I actually found it when I was in google images looking for pics of The Legend for a cruise binder I am making to keep all my paper work in.

I saw your email on here in a previous post. Do you mind if I email because I have several questions I would love to ask?

Thank you again for a great review!

I have no idea how I have missed this review but it was outstanding! I actually found it when I was in google images looking for pics of The Legend for a cruise binder I am making to keep all my paper work in.

I saw your email on here in a previous post. Do you mind if I email because I have several questions I would love to ask?

Thank you again for a great review!

Absolutely. Feel free to email me but it may be about a week or so before I get back to you. I am in New Orleans tonight. We board the Carnival Sunshine tomorrow....super excited to see that ship

Thank you for reading my review......I'm glad you enjoyed it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk