Please help, i just got an email from HAL .. its an upgrade offer

sassy~one

but LOL I'm usually an insider...but on this cruise 10/25 PC 14 nights i took a ov.

This is my offer...but i have no clue where these rooms are? Any help would be awesome.

Upgrade to a VERANDAH SUITE at a fraction of the regular cost!

Upgrade from category DD FF-HH to A-BC for an additional $399pp

thanks

but LOL I'm usually an insider...but on this cruise 10/25 PC 14 nights i took a ov.

This is my offer...but i have no clue where these rooms are? Any help would be awesome.

thanks

If it's anything like the Verandah Suites on the Ryndam, I would take it myself. I love having a balcony, and with the PC, I think it would be nice to have. $29pp/day seems like a decent deal for that kind of upgrade.

Thanks kindly. I called my pvp and its just an upgrade to a VERANDAH. It's not a SUITE. I was told i could get another offer, if the V's do not fill up.

Thanks everyone.

Yes they are verandahs but on the ships of this class they are called verandah suites and there is nothing between this and the S (deluxe verandah) suite.

It seems to me that these rooms are also larger than the regular Ocean view if my memory serves:D

there aren't many verandahs on these ships compared to the larger ones, so it sure seemed like a good deal to me.

You will love the balcony ...you can wake in the morning,open your door, step outside in your p.j.'s, watch the sun rise with a cup of coffee you just had delivered to your cabin and watch the ship pull into port....grab the upgrade

That was my offer.... BUT it was just a verandah, not a suite. NOW i would love a verandah, but for us the cost was too much. I travel very much on a budget, and only paid 849 for an ov.

Perhaps i should of made an offer but i did not.

The word suite on this ship is not really a suite.

Thank you everyone. I did not (could not) accept the offer. Had it been the level higher i would of in a heart beat. But that DVS is over 6000, per right now.

That was my offer.... BUT it was just a verandah, not a suite. NOW i would love a verandah, but for us the cost was too much. I travel very much on a budget, and only paid 849 for an ov.

Perhaps i should of made an offer but i did not.

The word suite on this ship is not really a suite.

Thank you everyone. I did not (could not) accept the offer. Had it been the level higher i would of in a heart beat. But that DVS is over 6000, per right now.

FYI, this is a suite. On all of the S & R Class ships, You have to be in a Suite to get a verandah. (Unless you are on a ship with Lanai cabins). You won't qualify for the Suite extra days as it's an upgrade, and not the full price, but you will get the basic suite amenities.

FYI, this is a suite. On all of the S & R Class ships, You have to be in a Suite to get a verandah. (Unless you are on a ship with Lanai cabins). You won't qualify for the Suite extra days as it's an upgrade, and not the full price, but you will get the basic suite amenities.

Thank you so much. I will check the basic suite amenities. There are so many categories its confussing.

thanks so much

Archived