Jewel of the Seas Champagne Bar

You won't get those items at the Champagne Bar...it's simply a bar! They do have some munchies during the dinner hour...finger foods and such, but they won't have caviar or Foie Gras...perhaps in the dining room or a specialty restaurant.

And for those of you who don't care for Champagne, they have ALL drinks at this bar...from beer to frozen "foo-foo" drinks!

When I last sailed on the Jewel,April 2010- 10 day Caribbean/Panama Canal, caviar was offered to all guests between the hours of 5pm to 8pm who purchased a glass of champagne or champagne cocktail. There was a self service cart to the left of the bar. Hot finger foods were offered to those that purchased any other type of drink. The bartender would plate those for you if you sat at the bar or the bar server would bring it to your table.

You won't get those items at the Champagne Bar...it's simply a bar! They do have some munchies during the dinner hour...finger foods and such, but they won't have caviar or Foie Gras...perhaps in the dining room or a specialty restaurant.

And for those of you who don't care for Champagne, they have ALL drinks at this bar...from beer to frozen "foo-foo" drinks!

Wrong as so often, but at least the post count is one up:rolleyes:

The champagne bar offers caviar around dinner time. I´m sure you can get a sample of caviar without Foie gras.

We haven't been on Jewel, but we enjoyed caviar in the Champagne Bar on both Voyager and Mariner after 5pm in Feb and March of this year. I don't know how long the 'happy hour' lasts...assume a couple of hours? Yum - we loved it! (there were also some other munchies for those that don't like caviar)

Judy

Wrong as so often, but at least the post count is one up:rolleyes: The champagne bar offers caviar around dinner time...

Bwahahahaha!!! Thanks for the giggle. And note, the only "No" so far in this thread. Makes me wonder if she has even cruised at all, ever. *sigh*

OP, enjoy your caviar! I hope it's a wonderful experience for you. :)

As others have noted, they have indeed -provided caviar in the evenings. And they actually do not provide beers or foo foo drinks - their focus is champagne, wine, liqueurs, and classic cocktails (think Manhattan).

bobj

As others have noted, they have indeed -provided caviar in the evenings. And they actually do not provide beers or foo foo drinks - their focus is champagne, wine, liqueurs, and classic cocktails (think Manhattan).

bobj

Not to worry, the poster whose information was, as is all too often the case, incorrect, rarely, if ever, reads the corrections and will blissfully continue to misinform those who ask these questions. And who would you rather believe: Someone whose only qualification seems to be a high post count or someone who has actually sailed on the ship and can answer the question based on actual experience?

Has something changed in drinks offered? On Serenade and Mariner I have gotten great chocolate martini's in the Champagne bar.. but it was later in the evening (not the 5-8 time frame)

We are on Jewel this summer so am hoping to get another one..

Archived