Behind the Fun Tour on the ships

kafraser78

They don't book Behind the Fun until the day of embarkation. When you get on the ship, go right to the Shore Excursion desk to book, because they fill up quickly. They only take 2 groups of 16. I highly recommend it. I have been on the tour on the Spirit and will probably do it again on the Breeze. Go for it!

As soon as you board the ship go to the Excursions desk and they will be able to sign you up. We did this on the Fascination last year. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

I see that you are on the same cruise as we are. Lots of Cruise Critic stuff planned for that cruise. Going to be fun!

Morning everybody, we are booked on the Breeze on November 24th and was wondering how we book the Behind the Fun tour? if anybody can help us that would be great.

Thanks

Good moring.. As SOOOOOOOOON as you get on the ship U need to go to the excursion desk.. The sign up is there, and there ARENT alot of spots.. Im gonna do this too when I go on the Breeze, did it on the Freedom this past Cruise and it was niceeeee

Thank you so much. My husband read John heald's blog this morning and it included something about this and he is interested in doing it now. Any idea how much it cost you? Thank you.

Here is a link that will answer a lot of your questions:

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2010/04/09/what-is-the-quot-behind-the-fun-quot-tour.aspx

Wow, pretty sure I don't want to spend $95 per person for four of us as soon as we get on the ship.

Thanks for all your help everybody.

It was totally worth it to me (and I know the Breeze will be EVEN better) I love the lil gifts we got too.. I dont know if U are a planner like me. But that $100 was all ready set aside just for this...

Smaller ships dont cost as much (for anyone that wanted to know)

We did the Behind the Fun tour on the Legend. For the larger ships it is $95 per person. Yes, sign up at the shore excursions desk asap after boarding the ship. It was worth the $190. for us. Just a note of warning tho- it is a lot of walking, climbing steps, so not suitable for those with mobility issues. They usually do the tour on the last sea day & yes, they do fill up fast. Our time with the captain & on the bridge was the hi light for us. Loved the Q & A with the captain.

We did it on the Liberty last month, and it took me a long time to warm up to the idea of spending $95 a piece on a tour on the last sea day. I really wanted my butt planted in a lounge chair more so than touring the ship. But DH really wanted to do it and I know he wouldn't do it without me, so I caved.

I'm really glad that I did though. It was very interesting! It's not something I'd do again, but reccomend everyone do it once!

Definately get to the excursion desk early though! We did FTTF, so we had priority boarding and we were the third couple to sign up!

I don't remember the long pants being a requirement, but closed toed shoes was a requirement. My husband did the tour on the Valor and Imagination. When we go on the Breeze he wants to do it again because of the size/features.

I just did this on the Splendor last week. Yes you do need closed toed shoes but several people wore shorts. I wore long pants. It's well worth the money and I enjoyed the tour. If you don't want all 4 to go and your husband is the one interested, maybe just he could go?

Archived