captain club host

neverbeenhere

He told us South African,he will be moving to the Equinox by December.He is terrific so glad he is coming to the Equinox as we have 2 booked cruises on it.:cool:

That's great news -- he should be on for our Equinox March cruise to the Southern Caribbean. We were on Millennium last month, and I really liked Bruce -- he's a hoot! :p

Tanushka D'Souza on the Summit back in April 2012. Never had to really ask for much as she always took care of things well before hand. Very professional and pleasant to be with.

I agree! Tanushka was such a pleasant person to talk to when we were on Summit in Feb 2012. Does anyone know if she is still on Summit? I've been hoping she would be on Reflection when we sail in January.

He told us South African,he will be moving to the Equinox by December.He is terrific so glad he is coming to the Equinox as we have 2 booked cruises on it.:cool:

That's right. I was able to speak a bit of Dutch with him, because the language is very similar to Afrikaans.

So happy to hear that he has been promoted to a CC host. Very well deserved!!! I wonder how long does a host stay on a ship? Any chance he would be on another ship (hopefully Summit) by next summer?

I find it interesting to see how many different Hosts and Hostesses have been listed as "outstanding" and "favorites". I believe that this speak well of the quality of people Celebrity selects for this important and difficult position.

I find it interesting to see how many different Hosts and Hostesses have been listed as "outstanding" and "favorites". I believe that this speak well of the quality of people Celebrity selects for this important and difficult position.

Amen! :):cool:

I believe donna left the equinox on vacation/break and will join the millenium when she cruises to the far east.

We are On board Equinox now, & Donna said that due to people leaving, she will not be going to Asia, but staying on Equinox for now.

Archived