Leavin' on a jet plane.....

dusababy

Have a great trip! Assume you're on the Montreal-NY itinerary leaving tomorrow? We will be in Boston this weekend through Wednesday, but it looks like we'll miss you by a few days as you're not there until next Saturday.

We took a drive to Montreal last year, and had an unbelievably good food and wine pairing dinner at a place called Chez L’Épicier - though doubt you're in need of restaurant recommendations since you'll be dining pretty well on the ship.

Enjoy the Maritimes, and hope that the weather cooperates! Smooth sailing!

Have a great trip. We just did NYC-Montreal last week, and it was wonderful. The leaves in Quebec may be past their prime as they were brilliant last week, but the other stops should be really colorful.

That's great to hear Rachel -- keeping my fingers crossed but weather has never been a deterrent for me...:D

(Can't help smiling...)

Fall foliage seems to be about a week late in Boston and Rhode Island (at least to me!). Looking out my office window in Boston, there is a bit of color, but they're all the same type of tree. You may hit peak foliage in Boston and Newport, or slightly past peak in Boston but peak in Newport. Chilly mornings, but "warming up" to the high 50's and low 60s during the day.

Bon voyage! Enjoy the Whisper and the leaf-peeping!

Archived