LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Thanks for the info....Did you start with a bid of $85.00, or did you try a few bids with lower prices?

I just finished reading all of your posts, and I really enjoyed all the super photos.Thank you for taking the time, and spending the $$$s needed to post all of this. Your cruise report has kept me occupied while the TV is doing nothing but giving early election results.:D;):rolleyes:

I tried 75 dollars but that was rejected so upped it to 85. Thank you for the compliments on the review

Thanks for the info....Did you start with a bid of $85.00, or did you try a few bids with lower prices?

I just finished reading all of your posts, and I really enjoyed all the super photos.Thank you for taking the time, and spending the $$$s needed to post all of this. Your cruise report has kept me occupied while the TV is doing nothing but giving early election results.:D;):rolleyes:

Chris and I discussed this a few pages back -- start at $50. I got Hilton Marina at $52 which is also 4*.

Wow, if I had the bucks and had paid for one of those rear-facing loft suites, I think I'd be more than a little ticked at how little privacy their balconies have, let alone the entire suite after dark!

I guess I look at it as they picked that suite when they booked, just like anyone else would pick any other cabin...

Well just wanted to give everyone an update....

Plans change and so has my next cruise. Instead of Celebrity Silhouette in April, I'll be doing a LIVE review from the Norwegian Breakaway in June. I'll be excited because this will also be two firsts.... first on a brand new ship(will only be two months old when I board) and first time ever to Bermuda.

Hope everyone will be able to tune in! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I would come back to visit my LIVE review one more time. Just was so much fun, hard to let go and believe it was nearly two months ago.

Wanted to let everyone know that I changed my plans. Won't be doing the Breakaway to Bermuda in June. Instead IMHO, I found something better...

Hope you all will tune in for my next LIVE review which will take place on May 24th from Celebrity Solstice going to Alaska :)

Hey Chris. It's hard to keep up with you and your ever changing cruise schedule. :) So what made you change your mind?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Hi Yael. Yeah I know I've changed a lot lately... too many choices! :) Namely the reason I changed was Alaska plus Paul(Aquahound) convinced me to try out Celebrity, especially the Solstice class. Sounds like I will enjoy both Alaska and the ship

Hi Yael. Yeah I know I've changed a lot lately... too many choices! :) Namely the reason I changed was Alaska plus Paul(Aquahound) convinced me to try out Celebrity, especially the Solstice class. Sounds like I will enjoy both Alaska and the ship

That cruise might be interesting, for how long is it? ports?

• 2 weeks later...
I will I will I will...!

Looking forward for your next review of the Solstice, Chris. I am enjoying your Oasis review, it is so wonderful!

Thank you. I won't be sailing on Silhouette in April but please do tune in for Solstice to Alaska. That one sails on May 24th. LIVE review on that one for sure :)

003_zps89a92917.jpg

I was wondering how you got that awesome picture of Oasis or whatever ship it is on your computer? I would like to put that on my laptop too. Thanks in advance.

That is Oasis. What I did was I went to the RCCL website, right clicked on the image of Oasis and saved it, then opened up the control panel and selected change desktop background and put the picture of Oasis in there :)

• 4 weeks later...
Dinner tonight at Chops Grille was very good. The service was very good except for one thing. Our server constantly reminded us about a survey at the end of the cruise and pretty much tried to encourage us to give him high marks for service. I am not saying the service wasn't good because it was but I along with Jody and Jack get put off by people trying to basically tell us how we should rate the service. Leave it up to the people without trying to influence them please

The menu at Chops

058_zps050de677.jpg

059_zps1da1ff26.jpg

Jody(lakemurraykid) and Jack

060_zpsf56841d0.jpg

And of course, me

062_zps6dbec66b.jpg

"ME" looks very dashing!!!

Well I decided I have to get in my Caribbean "fix" this year. Imagine that friends, Chris is changing plans around again ;)

So this time for sure, on April 7th, hope you'll all join me for my next LIVE review from the Celebrity Silhouette. Radio sailed on her from Cape Liberty so I'm intrigued to see what she has to offer as well. So once again, props goes to Radio not only for the inspiration to do these LIVE reviews, but to give Silhouette a try :)

Thanks so much Chris. It was great. :D Nothing like joining in late....but now you have cost me a lot of money.

I MUST GO ON OASIS soon. And its a long was from Aust...so will have to do 2 cruises plus some time doing other things!!!!!

Thanks for the trip.

Raina

Canberra

Australia

Archived