Just off Allure on 10/14/12. Questions?

kfleck76

I'm still in major withdrawal after leaving the amazing Allure of the Seas yesterday! If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to try and answer any I can! It will also help my withdrawal to talk about it! :) I am also considering working on a review soon, but would like to answer questions in the meantime.

If you had a balcony, do you remember if there is a way we can attach our Notre Dame flag while in port? It has gromments on all four corners, was looking to attach with some zip ties. But also thought about bringing command hooks. Thanks for any help.

If you had a balcony, do you remember if there is a way we can attach our Notre Dame flag while in port? It has gromments on all four corners, was looking to attach with some zip ties. But also thought about bringing command hooks. Thanks for any help.

We did have a balcony. I'm really not sure that you would be able to use zip ties to attach your flag. I would probably bring the command hooks just in case. They should definitely work. Good luck!

Would you know what 3D movies were playing? I am interested in your opinions on the new menu. Welcome home.

The only two I remember were Madagascar 3 and Pirates of the Caribbean (I believe it was On Stranger Tides). When I get my Compasses unpacked, I will see if I forgot any and will post them if I did.

I have mixed feelings about the new menu. I tried to try as many of the new items that were things I thought I would like. My favorites were the Mojo Marinated Pork Chop (amazing sauce!), Arancini appetizer and the Sticky Bread Pudding. The only thing I really remember not caring for at all though was the watermelon pudding. It was really not good. Strange texture, not very flavorful. I am glad they kept some of my old favorites, but miss the Vidalia Onion Tart and the Watermelon Gazpacho. We did not eat in the MDR on the 4th night, which was the ****take menu. Nothing appealed to anyone in my group, and we decided to do the Samba Grill that night instead, which we thought was excellent. My overall opinion on the new menus is favorable if you are someone that likes a lot of different things or likes to try new things. One more thing.. The Fisherman's Plate does have a bigger, better lobster tail.

Thanks for the welcome home and for asking questions!

My favorites were the Mojo Marinated Pork Chop (amazing sauce!),

I frequently say I can get something out of every review. Now I can say I got something out of a pre-review. ;) I hope, and doubt, this item was on the formal night menu as I plan on skipping the MDR on Formal night (subject to change)

I frequently say I can get something out of every review. Now I can say I got something out of a pre-review. ;) I hope, and doubt, this item was on the formal night menu as I plan on skipping the MDR on Formal night (subject to change)

It was on the first night menu for me. It was the Mojo menu.

I just want to confirm my impression that formal night are nights two and six on the Eastern itinerary?

I can't verify that, because I was on the Western itinerary. For us, formal nights were on nights 2 and 5.

I'm still in major withdrawal after leaving the amazing Allure of the Seas yesterday! If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to try and answer any I can! It will also help my withdrawal to talk about it! :) I am also considering working on a review soon, but would like to answer questions in the meantime.

Please do! I love reviews!:D

What night(s) and times was the "How to Train Your Dragon" ice show?

What night & time was the grease sing along in Aqua Theater?

What night & time was the 70's party on the promenade?

THANKS SO MUCH!

I would also like to know this.

What night(s) and times was the "How to Train Your Dragon" ice show?

What night & time was the grease sing along in Aqua Theater?

What night & time was the 70's party on the promenade?

THANKS SO MUCH!

Sorry for the delay. Had to get my Compasses out and organized.

How To Train Your Dragon ice show- Wednesday, 7:15 PM and 9:00 PM

Grease Sing Along movie - Thursday, 11:15 PM

70's Party - Friday, 10:15 PM

Archived