Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

Thank you for the wonderful review and all the photos. We will be on The Miracle in March, and your pics makes me even more excited about experiencing it. Also, it looks like there is a lot to do and fun so will be sure to do some of the events after reading this.

From one coast to the other, thanks!

Susan

Thank you Susan, hope you like Miracle as much as we did. :)

This was a great review and the pics were wonderful. Who knows maybe Tracy is a long lost relative of mine, my Grandparents, Dad and all his family were born and raised in Swansea, Wales. Now I want to go and read all your other reviews.;) Chris

Mike..how can you possibly continue to believe your lying personal experience when somebody who knows better KNOWS you are wrong.

When will people learn to disagree without being disagreeable???

Loved the review. She who must be obeyed and I are just back from the Splendor. Nice relaxing time. Food in the buffet was awful. Dining room was still good.

Mike & Tracy, thank you for the adventure, once again! Good to see your family cruises still going and see the "kids" all grown up. Arielle and Mitchel are great looking kids, wonder who they get it from? ;-) I think everyone is jealous of your B2B2B2B cruise....or however many it was, haha! Someday I hope to take our son on a b2b or more.

Thanks again fro the fantastic, awesome, perfect review!!!:D

This was a great review and the pics were wonderful. Who knows maybe Tracy is a long lost relative of mine, my Grandparents, Dad and all his family were born and raised in Swansea, Wales. Now I want to go and read all your other reviews.;) Chris

Thank you Chris. You never know, she has family in Swansea. :)

Mike..how can you possibly continue to believe your lying personal experience when somebody who knows better KNOWS you are wrong.

When will people learn to disagree without being disagreeable???

Loved the review. She who must be obeyed and I are just back from the Splendor. Nice relaxing time. Food in the buffet was awful. Dining room was still good.

Thank you Captain, so what's next for you and she who must be obeyed. Hope our paths cross someday, you sound like a very interesting fellow. Mike

Mike & Tracy, thank you for the adventure, once again! Good to see your family cruises still going and see the "kids" all grown up. Arielle and Mitchel are great looking kids, wonder who they get it from? ;-) I think everyone is jealous of your B2B2B2B cruise....or however many it was, haha! Someday I hope to take our son on a b2b or more.

Thanks again fro the fantastic, awesome, perfect review!!!:D

Thank you Mrs.C05. We are doing a B2B next summer and I would like to add another 2B but I doubt Tracy would agree to it. :eek:. It does get expensive when you include a cabin for the kids. Our B2B on Liberty and Breeze will cost us the same as our B2B2B2B in 2010. :(

Anyway I hope you have a wonderful cruise, Mike.

Originally Posted by Pamangela viewpost.gif

Originally Posted by Pamangela viewpost.gif

Mike, one favor...

Can we delete that pic of Larry in his underwear, please?? Thanks so much.

Pam, I believe I can remove it now, I had previously tried to remove photos when I posted HMC photos for Grand Turk photos. I deleted them from Photobucket but they still appeared on the post. However they are now gone so it may just take a bit of time. I will remove it now and hopefully it will be gone soon. Again, I sorry.

I thought it was funny, too.

Larry might not have. He will get on here one day~~

Thank you Mike --it's gone. ;)

Loved reliving everything. Great posts and pic. :)

And one day we shall meet again over the ocean blue.:)

Thanks for another great review Mike!! I truly feel like I am there when I read your review.Reading your reviews is helping me pass the time until my next cruise in January.

Take Care,

Nicole

Thank you Nicole. Enjoy your next cruise. Mike

• 1 month later...

holidays51.gif

Mike & Tracy and to all the fun people we met on this cruise HAPPY HOLIDAYS and have a Merry Christmas..:)

Cool Breeze Cruiser: Juli & J.R.

CV322: Chris

DispCycle:Chris

MikeyA53:Mike & Tracy

Vacalovers: Chris & Annette

photojunkieEMT: Nicole

Jesziebelle:Jessica & Jerit, Kelly & Mike, Ashlee and Derek.

Threeundici:Amanda &Jay

Usafchick: Heidi, DH Andy, DH's friend Chris & Mark & Corinne

Pamangela:Larry & Pam

FrogFritter: Amy & Rocco

Mike THANKS AGAIN for a GREAT review..Hopefully we'll get to cruise with some of you again.

James & Kerry:)

Edited by Kerryman50