Cruise to Nowhere Pride

comett

Right...:)

We were planning on 5, so this makes it a lot cheaper :D

Five cruises over 6 years and now five more in the next 14 months.....more power to you, and as a member of the Platinum club already.....we'll leave the light on for you. :)

I'm only 3 cruises away from Platinum per the old program. We have one planned this New Years on the Pride, so if I can work this cruise into my schedule, that means I'll only need one more sometime in the coming year! :D

Either you're missing a cruise on your profile or your math is off. You have 6 cruises listed, if you book this weekend, that makes 7 and your NYE cruise makes 8, leaving you 2 short of Platinum status.

Have you done the Cruise to Nowhere out on the Pride? I'm curious on the activities or would like to see the Funtimes

I'm almost positive the Pride has never done a CTN before. We have no idea what to expect as far as activities. I'm almost sure they'll have some trivia and contests but doubt we'll have Super Trivia (usually over several days) or the mixology contest. We'll be doing a review of this and posting the funtimes.

This is such a good deal but like you Debra it would be my 1st time on my own and my 1st ctn to. I am hoping that when I go into work tomorrow I can find someone willing to go for the 100.00

Come on Mary Jo! It'd be nice to see you again :D

My hubby just suprised me with this cruise! Have no idea what to expect. I think it will be a fun getaway! (maybe alittle rowdy) :rolleyes: I have never been on a cruise when its cold - so I think indoor activities will be pretty busy.

I live near Chesapeake Beach, and saw the pictures on the Calvert County Facebook site. Thought I posted 2, but I was on my mobile phone and it was hard. LOL Maybe you can get a better picture. I can't believe it's still there? There is no more hurricane and we go by easy! Not like Ocean City, New York and New Jersey folks!

Read on another thread that Saturday night will be elegant night, but nothing was mentioned as to whether lobster would be served or not.

I can confirm that's what Carnival told me as well when I called - Saturday night is Elegant. Looking forward to a quick getaway!

- JPS

I can confirm that's what Carnival told me as well when I called - Saturday night is Elegant. Looking forward to a quick getaway!

- JPS

That's also what I was told. The $99 insides were sold out but got an OV. Almost waited too long where i would have had to get a balcony. Never thought I'd make a balcony my 3rd choice but on a chilly 2 night cruise no wonder they're the last to go.

that's a good question about when we can get to our rooms. I am planning on being able to be at the port right around 1... maybe noon at the earliest. Does anyone know what the parking fee is at the port? I've never been there. Lived on the Eastern Shore for 10 years and don't have a clue about the port!

My guess is we will be able to go straight to our rooms since no one is on board.

I forgot the price for parking but it is somewhere on these boards.

Loved the picture of the Pride in the Bay. I'm surprised she is still there.

that's a good question about when we can get to our rooms. I am planning on being able to be at the port right around 1... maybe noon at the earliest. Does anyone know what the parking fee is at the port? I've never been there. Lived on the Eastern Shore for 10 years and don't have a clue about the port!

http://www.cruise.maryland.gov/content/parking-rates

I plan on being at the port around 10:30. This is the time we usually get there and we have in the past been boarding around 11:30. I wonder if they still do the VIP boarding. I would think we could go right to our cabins since there haven't been any passengers. I was going to take a small carry on but since there won't be any restrictions on the amount of liquor you purchase I might take the larger one;)

Five cruises over 6 years and now five more in the next 14 months.....more power to you, and as a member of the Platinum club already.....we'll leave the light on for you. :)

Lol...yah. I guess there is a big difference between a single 20 year old college student putting herself through school and a 27 year old business owner. :p Next year is definitely going to be exciting.

Everything now sold out but some balconies.

Maybe with this success they will look at offering shorter sailings from Baltimore. I wonder if they could dock in NY (another time of course) or even a short trip to Charleston.

Maybe with this success they will look at offering shorter sailings from Baltimore. I wonder if they could dock in NY (another time of course) or even a short trip to Charleston.

Unfortunately, they would not be able to do this without also docking at a non-US port due to the Jones Act since the Pride is not a US Flagged Vessel. :(

Unfortunately, they would not be able to do this without also docking at a non-US port due to the Jones Act since the Pride is not a US Flagged Vessel. :(

Well that is sad...just takes money out of our economy! I guess they would have to do a five day that heads to Canada and then a two day trip to nowhere to make that doable. It would just be nice to have a short option out of Baltimore for the weekend.

Archived