Inside stateroom category difference

trident777

I noticed there are 2 categories of inside staterooms on the Celebrity Summit, 11 & 12. They essentially have the exact same description and amenities. Any idea what the differences are?

It's location on the ship. My guess is they are down on Deck 3, forward?

not sure... looking at the deck plan I see other inside categories as well 9 and 10. cat. 9 is on deck 7 and cat. 10 is on deck 3. I also noticed some inside staterooms have a small couch and others do not, so perhaps this is the difference?

ML_inside_double.jpg

however, this description says that "some" cabins in all inside categories have couches:

http://www.avoyatravel.com/Cruises/Celebrity-Cruises/Celebrity-Summit-Cabins.html

not sure... looking at the deck plan I see other inside categories as well 9 and 10. cat. 9 is on deck 7 and cat. 10 is on deck 3. I also noticed some inside staterooms have a small couch and others do not, so perhaps this is the difference?

however, this description says that "some" cabins in all inside categories have couches:

http://www.avoyatravel.com/Cruises/Celebrity-Cruises/Celebrity-Summit-Cabins.html

The above site states that some have sofabeds which means that is there instead of a regular sofa. This is indicated by a square in the cabin on the deckplan. It may be that the connecting cabins do not have a sofa and only have a chair to provide for a door inbetween.

Cat. 9 cabins are also on decks 8 and 9.

You asked about Cat 11 and 12. They aren't on Deck 3. My mistake. They are on Deck 2. :eek:

Looking at the deck plans the 12's are forward & aft, and the 11's are midship. The difference -- Location.

Archived