ATTENTION PRINCESS: "Live from" camera problem.

janacin

We will be cruising on the Sapphire in 2 weeks and I like to have our kids follow us using the "Live From" bridge camera. The bridge camera on the Sapphire provides a distorted image with many dark lines over the picture and a generally overexposed picture. Would appreciate if Princess would contact the ship and have someone service the bridge camera. Thanx.

We will be cruising on the Sapphire in 2 weeks and I like to have our kids follow us using the "Live From" bridge camera. The bridge camera on the Sapphire provides a distorted image with many dark lines over the picture and a generally overexposed picture. Would appreciate if Princess would contact the ship and have someone service the bridge camera. Thanx.

This is the wrong forum for this. You may want to contact Princess directly, as most of us will not do it for you.

This is the wrong forum for this. You may want to contact Princess directly, as most of us will not do it for you.

No need to be snippy. I didn't ask anyone to do it for me. Princess reads this board.

No need to be snippy. I didn't ask anyone to do it for me. Princess reads this board.

Not snippy, but if you want something done, you would do better by calling them directly. Princess reads these boards, but how frequently? They are also not going to take action even if and when they do read the boards.

Posting here is not going to accomplish anything for you. Call Princess directly.

Hi There

You could try e mailing the ship directly had an issue with them saying

Greenock was in England a few minutes later it moved to Scotland.

Princess also responds quite fast to their facebook page questions

yours Shogun

I agree with you, my mom is on the current October 20th voyage and the web cam has been fuzzy since they left San Pedro(LA). Also the wording sometimes has not been correct, for instance it has said more than once sailing for Maui, when they have long since left there. It is nice to see the cameras. Princess is one of a few lines that offer the cameras and they are real nice.

As far as alerting the Sapphire-they probably already know??? as other posters have said try calling Princess and see what they say. Probably way down on their list of honey do's????

Archived