Information on occupancy cruise ships

MontrealerEB

Someone knows if a website exists concerning the occupancy of cruise ships ? I'd like to know if the cruises I'll be sailing with are going to be crowded or not.

*************** will show you the percentage of categories still available. Note, not the number of rooms, but categories. So, if there is at least one room available in each category type, it will show 100% availablilty.

Don't know of anywhere that will actually showing the specific occupancy of ships.

:)

I checked the Azamara Quest december 18th Roll Call and there's only few comments. As we are almost there, I just start to believe the ship isn't that full. Or maybe this Azamara Roll Call is not as popular than others ? Just wonder !

Roll Calls really don't show how full the ship is. Many people onboard don't participate in Roll Calls. Not everyone knows about CC or the other boards available for cruisers.

Roll Calls are absolutely no indication of how full a ship is. Only a tiny percentage of cruisers join or participate in them. As much as we cruise and as often as I post on CC, I almost never join a roll call.

Most ships are going out full or just about full these days. If cruise lines have to, they mark down cabin prices until they sell them all.

You should expect your Caribbean cruise to be full or almost so.

*************** will show you the percentage of categories still available. Note, not the number of rooms, but categories. So, if there is at least one room available in each category type, it will show 100% availablilty.

Don't know of anywhere that will actually showing the specific occupancy of ships.

I don't think a cruise line would release that information or want it known.

I checked the Azamara Quest december 18th Roll Call and there's only few comments. As we are almost there, I just start to believe the ship isn't that full. Or maybe this Azamara Roll Call is not as popular than others ? Just wonder !

a VERY small number of cruisers actually use CC or regularly comment on the forums. even fewer get involved in the Roll Call

it is very rare that a ship sails at anything less than capacity. the question then lies in the breakdown of passenger.. age, etc.

Archived