Memory check-robes in JS?

mspink98

As a surprise, I booked a JS instead of the standard balcony my husband thinks we have. We've sailed in JS before and I remember most of the amenities, but I cannot for the life of me remember if we had robes. Help?

I am pretty sure they are supposed to be in the Junior Suites. We had to ask for them the last cruise, but they appeared within minutes of asking. :)

Actually, any time we have asked for them, JS or not, they have been provided to us. A smile does wonders!

If you're Platinum or above robes will be included in a JS... certainly had one without asking in my PR last year on Navigator.

The only time I had an issue was when we were Platinum and in a JS. Had to argue with the room steward to get them. She was not a stellar room steward.

According to the C&A pages and subject to availability, robes are available for Platinum members and above.

And for anyone booked in a JS or higher regardless of C&A status. It is a perk for booking a suite. The C&A robe perk is for Platinum and above no matter what class of cabin you book.

Archived