Alive on the Summit

neverbeenhere

Cruise critic party attended by 13 people. Officers didn't stick around more than a couple minutes. Talked to one of them later, I would suggest you try to get as many to show as possible. But note: that the party was 10am of the first morning when we were docked.

Ship is in quite good shape. Wear and tear is really very little for 10 years of constant use. Food in the MDR and Normandie is great. But, the breads at dinner are still lacking in my opinion. (White bread in various shapes)

More later.

I would suggest you try to get as many to show as possible. But note: that the party was 10am of the first morning when we were docked.

More later.

How unfortunate that they are having some of the CC parties when the ship is in port. I would think there has to be other options.

How unfortunate that they are having some of the CC parties when the ship is in port. I would think there has to be other options.

On one of my 7-day cruises that only had one sea day (on day 5 of the cruise) they had the CC meeting at 4:30 pm on the day after embarkation.

We had a huge CC turnout, and the timing seemed to work well for most people. At this CC party, they actually provided hot and cold appetizers, which was very much appreciated at that time of day.

If they could have the CC party in a lounge where you could buy a drink, this would be a very nice time of the day for a get-together.

They have been doing it this way at least the last 3 cruises. I sailed

Nov 10th and it was the same time........we only had 6 people show up

and about 9 officers.

This cruise is very port intensive...every day is a port until day 5.

Guess they don't want to wait till the end of the cruise to have the

CC gathering.

The only other suggestion would be to have it in the early evening

on one of the port days when most everyone is back on the ship.

I suggested that to them when I sailed......guess they don't care

for the suggestion.

Cruise critic party attended by 13 people. Officers didn't stick around more than a couple minutes. Talked to one of them later, I would suggest you try to get as many to show as possible. But note: that the party was 10am of the first morning when we were docked.

Ship is in quite good shape. Wear and tear is really very little for 10 years of constant use. Food in the MDR and Normandie is great. But, the breads at dinner are still lacking in my opinion. (White bread in various shapes)

More later.

Hey there. I didn't know you were on a back to back. I hope our meet and greet is well attended for our sailing on Saturday. Since we have a sea day on Sunday, that's usually when they hold it.

Thanks for the review and getting the ship ready for our arrival. See you soon! :D:D

More later.

Hey, you had a crowd for your CC meet and greet compared with ours. We had four there when the officers came and six total. It was also at 10am on our first port day.

Dominica today. with all our cruises this is the first time here. They still need many more cruises to help their country. Also, this is the first time cruising with this captain, he actually has a sense of humor. There is a very very casual atmosphere on the ship. Saw 10 tuxes and 20 black suit on the formal night, many men were wearing short sleeve shirts only. Hummmm... Lionel, Captains club host is great. But we know him from the past.

Later.

Archived