New to Cruising

ebrasl

We are going on FOS in April. We are two families. Family one, is two parents and two 5 year olds. Family two is 2 parents and one 5 year old. We have two connecting rooms that are deluxe balcony ocean view.

Are we crazy or can one room really fit 4 people? I should not that for family one the two children are small 30lbs each.

Thanks!

We are going on FOS in April. We are two families. Family one, is two parents and two 5 year olds. Family two is 2 parents and one 5 year old. We have two connecting rooms that are deluxe balcony ocean view.

Are we crazy or can one room really fit 4 people? I should not that for family one the two children are small 30lbs each.

Thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Don't forget to ask your room steward to connect the balconies as well. Makes a big difference. We had 2 loungers and 4 chairs on our two balconies and plenty of room....loved it.:D

You could probably let the kids sleep together above you in the pullman, it is quite large for that size kiddo. Then you'd have the couch for sitting or storage...our couch is always drapped with junk! Be sure to bring along a net or plastic over the door shoe holder to store all your electric devices, cameras, I put my sea pass in it, just stroll by and pick it up on the way out the door. Great storage for everything...my numer 1 tip. And....welcome to Cruise Critic and RCCL:D

Archived