2013 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

davesgirl51

So Omar should be my concierge in September unless he is doing a split contract. I rather enjoyed him on the Sun in January.

Anyone know if Yannis is currently onboard. If so is he the HD or the Exec F&B Director Z.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

He told you he'd be on with you in September!!! I'm jealous, tell him I say hi.:)

So Omar should be my concierge in September unless he is doing a split contract. I rather enjoyed him on the Sun in January.

Anyone know if Yannis is currently onboard. If so is he the HD or the Exec F&B Director Z.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Yannis goes on vacation in August

• 2 weeks later...
If I remember correctly between the Library (forward Deck 12) and the door leading to the pool deck, there should be a very large picture on the wall with all the of the pictures, names and titles of staff. There is a smaller picture in the Bridge Viewing Room (all the way forward port side- left side) of all the Bridge Officers.

Have great cruise.

Great to see a post from you. If anybody knows NCL it's you. How many chicks do you have on the Dawn? Mike and I are taking our Aunt this Oct. for her 92 birthday. She is going to be thrilled regardless but if she is treated 1/10th. as well as we were on the Gem it will blow her away.

I'm looking for your card you gave me in May.

Happy 4th. Laura

Great to see a post from you. If anybody knows NCL it's you. How many chicks do you have on the Dawn? Mike and I are taking our Aunt this Oct. for her 92 birthday. She is going to be thrilled regardless but if she is treated 1/10th. as well as we were on the Gem it will blow her away.

I'm looking for your card you gave me in May.

Happy 4th. Laura

I do not think that I will have any. Teo will be on vacation until the 1st of November and Noel is supposed to board a new ship (for him) in late August. With all the staff changes taking place in preparation for The Getaway, it is difficult even for me to know who will be where and when.

A lot of my "chicks" will be on The Getaway for her Maiden and Inaugural adventures. I can hardly wait to go to Southampton in January and help bring Her across.

Mandy

I do not think that I will have any. Teo will be on vacation until the 1st of November and Noel is supposed to board a new ship (for him) in late August. With all the staff changes taking place in preparation for The Getaway, it is difficult even for me to know who will be where and when.

A lot of my "chicks" will be on The Getaway for her Maiden and Inaugural adventures. I can hardly wait to go to Southampton in January and help bring Her across.

Mandy

Thanks Mandy, we are hoping the Dawn crew is as nice as the Gem, even just a little. We want Auntie to have great memories. I know she will have a good time ( I alway do) she is a good sport. Just those little extras my husband is still raving about would put this trip over the top for her. She is so good to us we want her to have a worry free vacation.

Who has the gem info.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I just received a pre-cruise email with confirmation of requests for my 8/10/13 cruise on the Gem...it said that Kadek was the concierge if that helps at all. ;)

Thanks Mandy, we are hoping the Dawn crew is as nice as the Gem, even just a little. We want Auntie to have great memories. I know she will have a good time ( I alway do) she is a good sport. Just those little extras my husband is still raving about would put this trip over the top for her. She is so good to us we want her to have a worry free vacation.

I think Jenny Lim is moving from the Gem to the Dawn; she should be the HD when you go. And you can't get nicer than Jenny.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone had Ruth as a concierge? I apologize if this is off topic but I'm so curious as to how she is!! I had Anoop on my first cruise ever, and he made my experience extra special! Thanks for any information!:)

Ruth is the cream of the crop.

Chris

I thought Sinan was the CD for the Gem? He was a great CD, very funny in a corny way. I am sailing in Aug 2013 - Who is Kyle Dodson and is he a good CD?

Sinan has had a family emergency and will be off for a few months. Kyle is a good CD, too. We cruised with him on the Star this past fall.