“Live” from the Carnival Ecstasy: Dec 3-8,2012

MrFunInTheSun

• 1 month later...
Any pics of the porthole Windows and Shelf?

I've got pictures of the porthole room on the Sensation which will be the same as Ecstasy. These Sensation pictures are from my November 2012 cruise.

D4B7E982-9B43-4007-949E-D09155D97EC1-92525-000083967AF17DB7_zpsc702b411.jpg

C35810D2-1B27-4102-B0C3-1B1AFF775EC2-89932-000081F896811A45_zpse9ca5e25.jpg

4DF2F630-3B39-481F-902D-17A981444D4C-89932-000081F841FC61F5_zps93e9fa6c.jpg

A link to that "Live" trip report as at the beginning of this one and in my signature.

Happy cruising!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Thanks so much for a great review! We sail on Ecstasy in 18 days for our first cruise ever and are so excited - this just helped to whet our appetites!

Great review and pics! It's been a long time since I visited Coco cay and while i felt HMC was more beautiful, the snorkeling at Coco cay was much much better. Perks to both great islands, I would like to cruise on RCL again for sure.

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed.

Thanks! I am curious as I am staying in E9 as well on Ecstasy in November.

Porthole pictures from my earlier post are from room M10 on the Sensation. Your room E9 on the Ecstasy will be basically the same.

My room on the Ecstasy was room E28, was a great location.

Have a great cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

That was a great review! We will be sailing on Ecstasy in December. Our first cruise was on one of her sister ships, the Paradise, and we had a blast. It should be even more fun with all the upgrades. Are the ships normally decorated for Christmas at the beginning of December? Just wondering if it's something else that we can look forward to.

Thanks again for the fabulous live review!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

That was a great review! We will be sailing on Ecstasy in December. Our first cruise was on one of her sister ships, the Paradise, and we had a blast. It should be even more fun with all the upgrades. Are the ships normally decorated for Christmas at the beginning of December? Just wondering if it's something else that we can look forward to.

Thanks again for the fabulous live review!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. Carnival does tend to start the decoration of the ships toward that last week in November. We were fortunate that the Carnival Ecstasy had decorated for Christmas prior to our December 3 sailing.

Be sure to keep a look out for my next "Live" from on the Royal Caribbean board which will be "Live" from the Jewel of the Seas on April 13!

Happy sailing and have a great cruise!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone…

Thank you all for joining me on my previous “Live” cruise reports when I was aboard the lovely Monarch of the seas, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Freedom & Carnival Ecstasy. It is that time again where I am fortunate to be going aboard a ship for some new cruise adventures.

Please join me on my next “Live” cruise report and adventures! I'll be boarding Royal Caribbean's beautiful Jewel of the Seas: April 13-18, 2013 . New adventures to begin Saturday morning!

Please view the link below to follow along this exciting “Live” cruise adventure.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1826302

Our itinerary during the next 5 days and 5 nights:

jewelitinary_zpsda377032.jpg

Thanks for joining me on my great cruise adventure, till a later time...

Hello everyone…

Thank you all for joining me on my previous “Live” cruise reports when I was aboard the lovely Monarch of the seas, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Freedom & Carnival Ecstasy. It is that time again where I am fortunate to be going aboard a ship for some new cruise adventures.

Please join me on my next “Live” cruise report and adventures! I'll be boarding Royal Caribbean's beautiful Jewel of the Seas: April 13-18, 2013 . New adventures to begin Saturday morning!

Please view the link below to follow along this exciting “Live” cruise adventure.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1826302

Our itinerary during the next 5 days and 5 nights:

jewelitinary_zpsda377032.jpg

I'm in :)

Great review! I was just reading this thinking it would have been fun to have read this LIVE, and now you're writing another LIVE report this weekend! I'll be heading over to the Royal Caribbean board to follow along. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone…

Thank you all for joining me on my previous “Live” cruise reports when I was aboard the lovely Jewel of the Seas, Monarch of the Seas, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Freedom & Carnival Ecstasy. It is that time again where I am fortunate to be going aboard a ship for some new cruise adventures.

Please join me on my next “Live” cruise report and adventures! I'll be boarding Royal Caribbean's beautiful Enchantment of the Seas: July 19-26, 2013 . New adventures to begin Friday morning!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1881918

Our itinerary during the next 3 days and 3 nights: July 19-22,2013

July19Enchatmentoftheseas_zps51801ffb.jpg

Then...

Just when you thought you had enough... Why not cruise back to back!

Our itinerary during the next 4 days and 4 nights: July 22-26,2013

EnchantmentCruiseJuly_zpsd10810a4.jpg

Hey!

Hope you have a great time! We loved Enchantment of the Seas. Great ship! We sail this Sunday on Carnival Glory out of Boston. Funny thing I booked another cruise for this Fall. I think we sail the same day but totally different itineraries.

Take care!

Hey!

Hope you have a great time! We loved Enchantment of the Seas. Great ship! We sail this Sunday on Carnival Glory out of Boston. Funny thing I booked another cruise for this Fall. I think we sail the same day but totally different itineraries.

Take care!

Thanks! Yeah, I'm looking forward to sail on this ship again, I enjoyed my first time very much. Have a great cruise on Sunday on the Glory! Which ship are you sailing on in November? To bad its not on the Freedom of the Seas, be cool to sail with you again? Be sure to join me over on the Enchantment thread to follow along until you leave on Sunday! I'll have a drink for you. :)

Thanks! Yeah, I'm looking forward to sail on this ship again, I enjoyed my first time very much. Have a great cruise on Sunday on the Glory! Which ship are you sailing on in November? To bad its not on the Freedom of the Seas, be cool to sail with you again? Be sure to join me over on the Enchantment thread to follow along until you leave on Sunday! I'll have a drink for you. :)

Hey! I see you are on board:) November is Carnival Breeze. Nice ship, good itinerary and good price. Trying to talk Cheryl and T into coming.

Bon Voyage!! Have a great time:)

Archived