Guaranteed Rooms

Bookworm1985

How long before your cruise did you guys find out your room assignment? When I booked my cruise, I used the military rate, not realizing before it was too late that my room was a guarantee room. I don't really care what room I am in as long as I get my balcony, but it would be nice to see where we will be before we board the ship.

How long before your cruise did you guys find out your room assignment? When I booked my cruise, I used the military rate, not realizing before it was too late that my room was a guarantee room. I don't really care what room I am in as long as I get my balcony, but it would be nice to see where we will be before we board the ship.

Anytime from the time you book to check-in at the port - often about 30 days out. ken

We're on the Splendor with you in January and also on a guarantee (as part of a group rate). I kept an eye on our "Manage my Cruise" and we found on 11/13 (or a bit before) what our cabin assignment was. Have you looked there yet? (No promises, of course and, with a guarantee, even if your cabin is assigned, it can be changed at Carnival's discretion up until sailing)

I did the same thing recently - didn't realize the military rate was a guarantee (it never used to be). I booked a little over 2 weeks ago for my cruise tomorrow. I booked an inside guarantee (am sailing solo, so was okay with a 1A) and got my assignment last night. So about 36 hours before arriving at the port. But I was pleasantly surprised to see I got a 4D on my favorite deck in a great location. :) Best of luck with your room!

• 2 months later...

Thank you for your service and I hope you get an awesome cabin!

Archived