E 733 Golden

Gunner22aa

We have always stayed in one of the aft Vista Suites on all of our cruises. Next time out we are in a Vista but on Emerald deck. The cabin should be the same but I remember reading somewhere that the balcony is smaller. Can anyone confirm this or have some pictures. Thanks in advance.

We have always stayed in one of the aft Vista Suites on all of our cruises. Next time out we are in a Vista but on Emerald deck. The cabin should be the same but I remember reading somewhere that the balcony is smaller. Can anyone confirm this or have some pictures. Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is not as deep and more tapered then the suites on decks 9 & 10.

I took a good picture of the aft suites on the Grand because I was concerned about the depth of the balconies for future reference. We were on Dolphin and thought the balconies were smaller on Emerald. My guess would be about two feet shorter. Still a nice suite and I would be happy to sail on either deck. However, if I get to choose, I will take Dolphin.

Grand_Vista.jpg.4a43aa4ba44a8829abc2f05bb0a15646.jpg

I'm mostly posting this to see if that new Webshots spinoff website will let me access my photos, since they refuse to send me an email so I can download them and remove them from the site. [Ah ha, I see it worked. Well, good.]

And yes, I see that this thread was about a different ship. Sorry. Never mind.

800x600

The pictures help a lot, but what you can't see at all in the first one and only just a little in the second one is that there's a second sliding glass door on the balcony. We rarely used the one near the couch, but it's nice to have that full-length view on BOTH sides of the suite.

Also, the balconies look a lot smaller from the rear than when you're actually out on them IMO. Enjoy it!

We had E733 on the Golden, and we have also had D736' the Vista which is above Yes, I can confirm that the balcony on e733 is smaller, the difference being instead of a round table with 4 chairs, we had a smaller circumference table with 2 chairs, but all the other furniture remained the same, two loungers, two end tables. The balcony is smaller due to the contoured corner, but would happily take that cabin again. You will also have a beam in front of the sliding door to the bedroom, but a full I obstructed view from the sitting area sliders

Archived