Headliner show on Allure

Anyone know what the current headliner show is on the Allure. Will be sailing on the 16th. Also, do they show football games anywhere on the ship (specifically, Monday nights game and Thursday nights game). Finally, is there a sports bar that shows other sporting events?

Thanks

I just got off Allure today. I forgot the Headliners name. Tony Tillman possibly. They play the Monday night game. They only have ESPN International. They play the NBA games on TNT. No sports bar on Allure. Games are normally shown in the On-Air Club unless its a really big game, then it will be shown in the Aqua Theater or Studio B

Anyone know what the current headliner show is on the Allure. Will be sailing on the 16th. Also, do they show football games anywhere on the ship (specifically, Monday nights game and Thursday nights game). Finally, is there a sports bar that shows other sporting events?

We were on the Nov 4th Allure cruise and had the best headline act that we've ever experienced at sea. MO5AIK, a 5-man vocal group, were incredible. America's Got Talent semi-finalists, the music and sounds they could produce using only their voices gained a roaring standing ovation from the audience.

If you want to know the entertainment on your ship, contact RCI Customer Relations. They will forward a list to you in a couple of days.

Headliners change from week to week, so the only way to find out is to email RCl, and even then it might change.

The prime time night games are always on a tv somewhere on the ship- On Air (if there is no Karaoke) in the pub, or we've even watched a game on the tv in the cantilevered hot tub ( albeit with no sound). You might need to wander, but you'll find the game!

On our October 7th 2012 cruise we had Adbacadabra - an Abba tribute act. They were fantastic. If you log on to their website you can see their schedule for the next year. They are due to headline on both Oasis and Allure again, not sure of the dates though. Check it out. It may be your cruise.

We were on the Nov 4th Allure cruise and had the best headline act that we've ever experienced at sea. MO5AIK, a 5-man vocal group, were incredible. America's Got Talent semi-finalists, the music and sounds they could produce using only their voices gained a roaring standing ovation from the audience.

If you want to know the entertainment on your ship, contact RCI Customer Relations. They will forward a list to you in a couple of days.

MO5AIK has been the best headliner show we have seen on Allure. We have ended up with the ABBA tribute band 3x now.

I just got off Allure today. I forgot the Headliners name. Tony Tillman possibly. They play the Monday night game. They only have ESPN International. They play the NBA games on TNT. No sports bar on Allure. Games are normally shown in the On-Air Club unless its a really big game, then it will be shown in the Aqua Theater or Studio B

Another place for sports TV is the cantlevered hot tubs. When I was on in May of 2011, I saw NBA playoff games and early season baseball.

Archived