Carnival Valor is AWESOME!!!!

cruise_girl2002

Just goes to show, not everything you read is true.

This ship was incredible! I sailed 12/2-12/9. The service was probaly one of the best i have had. There was 1 bartender out on lido (wish i could have remembered his name) but always remembered what i wanted to drink. When we saw him in the show lounge at night, he remembered my aunts name, but forgot mine, when i ordered the drink and he saw my name and my platinum card he felt really bad lol (some people would probably never sail carnival again lol) but he came back with my drink and free extra tequilla shot!! the food was VERY good. the filet migion was outstanding! (thanks carnival for keeping it free!) my aunt and i had an outstanding time. If you sail on valor, go to the bar in the lobby, Julio is awesome..all the bartenders down there were our favorites!

Just goes to show, not everything you read is true.

This ship was incredible! I sailed 12/2-12/9. The service was probaly one of the best i have had. There was 1 bartender out on lido (wish i could have remembered his name) but always remembered what i wanted to drink. When we saw him in the show lounge at night, he remembered my aunts name, but forgot mine, when i ordered the drink and he saw my name and my platinum card he felt really bad lol (some people would probably never sail carnival again lol) but he came back with my drink and free extra tequilla shot!! the food was VERY good. the filet migion was outstanding! (thanks carnival for keeping it free!) my aunt and i had an outstanding time. If you sail on valor, go to the bar in the lobby, Julio is awesome..all the bartenders down there were our favorites!

I was on the same cruise. Ok...it was my first so I have nothing to compare it to, but I agree. The ship was spotless and the service was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived