Imagination heading to Long Beach Jan 2014

AdrenalineRush

According to Carnival-

Carnival Imagination will offer three-day cruises to Ensenada, Mexico, departing on Thursdays and four-day voyages to Catalina Island and Ensenada departing on Sundays. The vessel's sister ship, Carnival Inspiration, will continue to offer a similar program from Long Beach with three-day cruises departing on Fridays and four-day cruises on Mondays.

Good question re: the parking.

Wonder when Miracle will be sailing if imagination is taking the birth on Sundays? That's Splendor's sailing s date!

At that time of year, I would guess they will start around $1,249 for an inside cabin.

Here is a listing of the Early Saver rates for the Panama Canal cruise.

1A - $979

PT - $999

4A - $999 - 4I - $1099

6A - $1249 - 6E - $1379

JS - 2249

OB - 2149

GS - 2849

The inside and oceanview cabins are a range as listed. The Past Guest rates are about $50 per person more except for the suites which are the same prices.

How sad they are repeating the same mistake.

I'm not sure it's a mistake. The 3 and 4-day cruises out of Long Beach have always been popular. Perhaps the demand is there from 12 millions in the L.A. basin to take short cruises?

Elation, being homeported in San Diego, did not draw the same crowds as an L.A.-based ship might. Who in San Diego would want to take a ship to Ensenada when one can drive there in an hour?

According to Carnival-

Carnival Imagination will offer three-day cruises to Ensenada, Mexico, departing on Thursdays and four-day voyages to Catalina Island and Ensenada departing on Sundays. The vessel's sister ship, Carnival Inspiration, will continue to offer a similar program from Long Beach with three-day cruises departing on Fridays and four-day cruises on Mondays.

Good question re: the parking.

The seven day cruises to the Mexican Riviera leave on Sundays. I guess those will move to Saturdays.

There is plenty of parking. Not only is there a multiple level parking structure near the ship, there is all that parking next to the Queen Mary ...

DSC_4758.jpg

LongBeachportarea.jpg

LongBeach.jpg

Here is a listing of the Early Saver rates for the Panama Canal cruise.

1A - $979

PT - $999

4A - $999 - 4I - $1099

6A - $1249 - 6E - $1379

JS - 2249

OB - 2149

GS - 2849

The inside and oceanview cabins are a range as listed. The Past Guest rates are about $50 per person more except for the suites which are the same prices.

Sound good where did you get the prices at?

• 2 months later...

Archived