Celebrity Solstice lunch and walk through...

Ooooh, I'm excited! Today I was invited to have lunch and to walk through Celebrity Solstice when she's here in Fremantle in February. I promise I'll take lots of pics and post them on here afterwards. :)

Yes, it's a nice and exciting ship. Be sure to walk through and see the Solarium area as I have pictured below. Plus, the grass area up on top. We are looking forward to our first “down under” visit, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Celebrity Solstice sailing, departing Sydney, doing 14 days on this ship we loved in the Med in June 2011. We will be finishing in Auckland. Plus, doing some pre-cruise options for Cairns/Port Douglas, the Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef, then Kangaroo Island near Adelaide before departing from Sidney’s scenic harbor.

Look forward to hearing what you like best on this nice ship.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Celebrity Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 113,235 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

The Solarium was one of our favorite areas on the Celebrity Solstice. Food and drinks were nearby and it was very relaxed and sophisticated. Quieter, too, as it is an adults-only area. Two hot tubs here. Not crowded, especially in the evenings. Nice art and design are there as a part of this sparkling ship facility.:

SolsticeSolariumSunnyDay.jpg

On the top, back of the Solstice, here is a wider view of Corning Hot Glass show area, plus the green grass and the unique covering designs for this special area of the ship. Classy design touches and style!!:

SolsticeGlassGrassBack.jpg

Ooooh, I'm excited! Today I was invited to have lunch and to walk through Celebrity Solstice when she's here in Fremantle in February. I promise I'll take lots of pics and post them on here afterwards. :)

Good one, enjoy. As they say in the travel industry 'On a Go See.'

Archived