I went against policy

I was having trouble fitting my luggage tags into the luggage tag holders as it was a wee bit too thick. So, I did the unthinkable -- I cut the luggage tags! I know it says to fold, but the suckers just wouldn't fit in the plastic holders. I am cruising in three weeks, or maybe not cruising if I get busted by the luggage tag police!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:OMG!!!! How dare you violate the directions! Don't you realize that because people like you who ignore the rules is the downfall of our society? Law and order is basic to our security!!!! Really the folding of the tags are there for a purpose. I just bet you are the ones who wear jeans in the MDR. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The luggage tag police are the same ones that tell you not to cut tags off pillows under penalty of law.:D

Actually, the truth is those tags a very legitimate. I would NOT buy a mattress or pillow where the tag has been removed. You don't want to know what that usually means...:eek:

Archived