New Celebrity Promotion (1, 2, 3 Go !) Returns March 15, 2013

Andy

i think it is safer to have it noted on your confirmation than not.

Agreed. I did call Celebrity this morning and while the agent was able to confirm that she can 'see' that the gratuities have been applied to our reservation, she didn't think that anything would be showing up online for me to view that would indicate we booked and selected this as part of the 123 Go promotion.

I once worked with a VP who used to say "if it isn't in writing then it didn't happen". I've never forgotten that and always try to ensure I have important things documented. So it makes me a little nervous since I would have no way to prove this.

Agreed. I did call Celebrity this morning and while the agent was able to confirm that she can 'see' that the gratuities have been applied to our reservation' date=' she didn't think that anything would be showing up online for me to view that would indicate we booked and selected this as part of the 123 Go promotion.

I once worked with a VP who used to say "if it isn't in writing then it didn't happen". I've never forgotten that and always try to ensure I have important things documented. So it makes me a little nervous since I would have no way to prove this.[/quote']

Did you book directly with Celebrity? If so, it should show on the invoice from them. For example my bev package showed as "Wave 7 - Prem Bev". I'm not sure what the gratuities would say though. I know that our beverage packages didn't show up online until I called in and paid the upgrade to premium and then that showed up. I know lots of people say the free classic doesn't end up showing up online. I'm not sure if the free gratuities have anywhere to show up online at all.

If you booked with a travel agent, my understanding is they can send you the customer copy of the celebrity invoice that should show the promotion somewhere.

Get an invoice printout -- you should see it on the Celebrity invoice (since you booked with Celebrity). If you booked with a travel agent, they can get these invoices for you, but by booking direct with the cruise line you have to ask for a printout from them.

Agreed. I did call Celebrity this morning and while the agent was able to confirm that she can 'see' that the gratuities have been applied to our reservation' date=' she didn't think that anything would be showing up online for me to view that would indicate we booked and selected this as part of the 123 Go promotion.

I once worked with a VP who used to say "if it isn't in writing then it didn't happen". I've never forgotten that and always try to ensure I have important things documented. So it makes me a little nervous since I would have no way to prove this.[/quote']

Add me to the list of people that are surprised that you do not already have it in writing on you initial invoice or booking document. Perhaps you have it already. If not, I would follow you VP's advice and get it in writing and be less concern about what shows on line.

I sometimes get my cruise lines mixed up, but I frequently have TA OBC that is indicated on my invoice/booking document, but does not show on line.

Good luck.

• 8 months later...

We can choose 2 of the offers. Thinking of the gratuity and credit, but the offer says the value of the beverage package is more... $88 per day vs $30/day for gratuity.

There are 2 booked for the trip. One never drinks alcohol. Would only drink water. Sounds like its ok to drink tap water, so not sure if the beverage package would be worth more? Any thoughts on this???

Hi,

Any idea when the choose 2 for europe portion of the 123 go promo will be offered for 2015 itineraries?

I currently have obcs held for booking on board, that cruise geing cancelled, and would consider booking a baltics cruise for may 2015. Id like to book early as we are a family of 4 and would need 2 connecting inside rooms.

My deadline to rebook current booking is jan 2015.

When do you anticipate the earliest re offerring of this promo, and will i be eligible for it given that im doing rebookings. Please advise, thanks.

We can choose 2 of the offers. Thinking of the gratuity and credit, but the offer says the value of the beverage package is more... $88 per day vs $30/day for gratuity.

There are 2 booked for the trip. One never drinks alcohol. Would only drink water. Sounds like its ok to drink tap water, so not sure if the beverage package would be worth more? Any thoughts on this???

The beverage package also includes specialty teas and coffees, smoothies and fresh squeezed juices and sundays at aqua spa. These are all extra charges and can add up. My dil got pregnant after we had chosen the beverage package for her. She had specialty coffee, teas and smoothies. Really enjoyed the selection.

Beverage packages only have value to the extent that you would otherwise purchase extra cost beverages. If you wouldn't buy any then the value is zero, if you'd spend $40 a day then the value is $40/day. if you'd spend $300/day then value is the normal purchase price of $88.00 day.

To some there is also an intangible benefit of not thinking about what you might have been spending on the extra cost beverages and the convenience of a little quicker check ou then getting a beverage.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I booked with Priceline and was told that I would receive the 1-2-3 package. I have their invoice stating that I have it however when I login to my reservation on Celebrity, I get not information saying that I have these. This worries me. We decided to book because of these deals. Anyone know where I can find proof that these promos will be applied to our cards?

[]

Hello, I booked with Priceline and was told that I would receive the 1-2-3 package. I have their invoice stating that I have it however when I login to my reservation on Celebrity, I get not information saying that I have these. This worries me. We decided to book because of these deals. Anyone know where I can find proof that these promos will be applied to our cards?

I had much the same problem, called Captains Club last night, they confirmed it was showing in their system and they would email confirmation today

John