New Celebrity Promotion (1, 2, 3 Go !) Returns March 15, 2013

Andy

Can someone please tell me if after final payment and I want to upgrade can I still keep the 123:confused:

Hello,

I did. I checked pricing weekly to see if the pricing dropped. This past weekend it dropped. I upgraded from a balcony 2C to AS (Aqua Suite) for $120/person on an 11 night Mediterranean cruise on the Reflection. I was able to keep my 123 promo. I chose the beverage package and $300 OBC. I was also able to keep my $315 and $75 dining credit from the TA. I originally booked back in December 2012. I was on the phone with the TA for an hour. It was worth it in my opinion.

Does anyone think they will open the 123 package for the April 2014 sailings again? I have a group of people on the April 5th Reflection cruise. More people want to book but this time the package was only good till March:(

Hi Sami,

Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing. The 123 GO promotion is very popular, and I wouldn't be surpised to see it offered again at some point.

Keep in mind that Celebrity is running another offer for the new deployments for Captains Club Members. It's not 123 GO, but it's a pretty good offer.

I hope this helps !

Hello,

I did. I checked pricing weekly to see if the pricing dropped. This past weekend it dropped. I upgraded from a balcony 2C to AS (Aqua Suite) for $120/person on an 11 night Mediterranean cruise on the Reflection. I was able to keep my 123 promo. I chose the beverage package and $300 OBC. I was also able to keep my $315 and $75 dining credit from the TA. I originally booked back in December 2012. I was on the phone with the TA for an hour. It was worth it in my opinion.

Thank You, and Congrats on your suite deal:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone think they will open the 123 package for the April 2014 sailings again? I have a group of people on the April 5th Reflection cruise. More people want to book but this time the package was only good till March:(

We're looking to book for a Jan 2015, but are hesitant because we're hoping this offer comes again for that time period and if we book now, we wouldn't be eligible for it.......:confused:

Hi Sami,

Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing. The 123 GO promotion is very popular, and I wouldn't be surpised to see it offered again at some point.

Keep in mind that Celebrity is running another offer for the new deployments for Captains Club Members. It's not 123 GO, but it's a pretty good offer.

I hope this helps !

Just booked 2015 using Capt Club offer for new deployments. Also booked before the 50cent per person gratitude increase. Celebrity Agent advised that the New Deployment Offer was keeping them busy.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

A new Celebrity promotion, 1, 2, 3 Go!, begins on Monday January 7th. It's a generous promotion, which allows you to choose your offer. The 3 offers range from a complimentary Classic Beverage Package for two (with spirits !), complimentary Gratuities, or an OBC ranging from $100-$300, depending on length of sailing.

Wait, there's more :). If you choose a Europe sailing, you may choose from any TWO of the 3 options.

Here's the link to the promotion : http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=choose_your_offer

As usual, it's for new bookings only, from 1/7/13 - 1/27/13. I hope this is helpful. Happy New Year !

The fine print :

*To Qualify for the 123go! Offer, the following requirements must be satisfied. Cruise must be booked between Jan. 7-27, 2013 (the “Offer Period”) and must be a 3-night or longer cruise, excluding Celebrity Xpedition cruises, that departs between Feb. 2013 – Apr 2014. Offer only available for ocean view or higher staterooms and for Cruises sold at a Fivestar or Group X price program rate and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program. Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings which staterooms are named and fully deposited during the Offer Period. Bookings that meet all of these requirements are “Qualifying Bookings.” Qualifying Bookings for a European sailing may choose any two of the following options (all other Qualifying Bookings may choose any one of these options): Classic Beverage Package for Two, Free Gratuities, or Onboard Credit. Limit of one Offer per stateroom. You must notify Celebrity of the option(s) you chose by Jan 27, 2013. All Guests in stateroom must select the same option. Offer does not apply to interior staterooms. Classic Beverage Package for Two applies to two guests per stateroom and includes beers up to $5 per serving; and spirits, cocktails, and wine up to $8 per serving, all soda selections, fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas and non-premium bottled water. Server gratuities are included (amount based on gratuity guidelines). Premium Beverage Package upgrade available for an additional charge of $10 per person, per day plus $1.50 beverage gratuity per person, per day by contacting Celebrity Cruises. Terms of Celebrity’s Alcohol Policy apply, including a minimum drinking age, which varies by itinerary. Guest must provide date of birth by Jan. 27, 2013. Free Gratuities Offer applies to two guests per stateroom and provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter and head waiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Celebrity’s guidelines. Onboard Credit amount is per stateroom and amount based on the number of cruise nights: 3-5 nights $100; 6-9 nights $200; 10 nights or more $300. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise, and will be applied to reservation within 10 days of booking. To redeem offer contact your Travel professional, or Celebrity Cruises at 1-866-212-2702. For information on this offer visit Celebritycruises.com/chooseyouroffer. . All Offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. No refunds or credits for unused options. Offer is subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled. Offer not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Cruise portion of cruisetours eligible for Offer based on number of cruise nights. Single occupancy bookings eligible for Offer. Refer to Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Travel partners can request the offers by visiting http://www.cruisingpower.com and selecting the coupon redemption tool available from the booking tools global navigation (booking tools>coupon redemption) and choose the offer(s) from the drop down menu. ©2012 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ships registered in Malta and Ecuador.. 12032015 • 12/2012

I am booked ( can rebook) a cruise on the Celebrity Summit. I want the drink package, but was told by Celebrity it doesn't include 4/10/14 cruise to Bermuda. According to a sticky I read, it should. Does anybody have information that I can share with Celebrity in order to take advantage of this offer if in fact the cruise is eligible?

Thanks

I am booked ( can rebook) a cruise on the Celebrity Summit. I want the drink package, but was told by Celebrity it doesn't include 4/10/14 cruise to Bermuda. According to a sticky I read, it should. Does anybody have information that I can share with Celebrity in order to take advantage of this offer if in fact the cruise is eligible?

Thanks

This is what I found but does not mention 2014 sailings:

To Qualify for the 123go! Offer, the following requirements must be satisfied: cruise must be booked Apr. 16-30, 2013 (the "Offer Period") and must be a Europe, Bermuda, or Alaska cruise departing June–Sept. 2013.

Edited by texkan

Thanks

The original 123 Go sale that came out in Jan included into April of 2014, but when it came back in March it only included up to March of 2014. My understanding is that if you didn't book during the Jan sale, you can't get the drink package for the April 2014 sailing.

Hoping someone has done this and can give me a clear answer.

Booked a cruise over the weekend with a Celebrity agent to Bermuda and took the beverage package for myself and DH. Payment was made in full since the cruise is in June.

Told the agent that we wanted to upgrade to the premium package, but will do it onboard as we will have $600 in OBC, so that is how I want to pay for it.

He told me that he can put in the upgrade, we'll get an invoice for the $161 cost of the upgrade, but we don't have to pay it, it will be put on the onboard account and then taken from the OBC.

Has anyone done this? Requested the upgrade prior to cruising, not paid it and then had it on their onboard account?

This is the reply that has been sent to me regarding my query about 123 Go promotion, which I sent to Celebrity on JANUARY 22 nd. It has taken 3 months for Celebrity to reply:

Good Afternoon Mrs Calverley

Thank you for your email.

I understand your disappointment that the US 123 promotion is not applicable to UK guests.

Firstly, I would like to reassure you that we genuinely appreciate your loyalty, and the loyalty of all our guests. It is certainly not our intention to disappoint you with our promotional policies.

However, as you are aware, we run a variety of promotions throughout the year to encourage new bookings. All of these are bound by certain restrictions such as ships, sail dates, and booking dates and promotions can change in a matter of weeks.

Across our International Company, we have multiple offers that are country specific. These offers are not combinable with other countries offers.

We are very sorry for any upset that you experienced recently due to the different promotions that we offer. I would like to opportunity to welcome you on board one of our ships in the future – I know we would be able to restore your faith in our company.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards,

Laura Hearn

Senior Service Agent

UK & Ireland Guest & Trade Services

It's our Triple Play!Get all 3 incredible offers on 15 Europe vacations.For one week only, you won't have to choose between three offers—you'll get them ALL. Simply book by April 30, and you'll enjoy Free Beverage Packages, Free Gratuities, and up to $300 to spend on board.** 4-23_123go_tripleplay_02.jpg123GoWaveOffer_1_3_13_06.jpg123GoWaveOffer_1_3_13_04.jpg123GoWaveOffer_1_3_13_05.jpg123GoWaveOffer_1_3_13_07.jpgSo, now's the best time to get the best value on one of 15 summer Europe vacations.

Plus, as a Captain's Club member, you receive a $500** onboard credit if you book a suite.

Take advantage of this first-time offer and book your Europe vacation by April 30.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned in the postings or not, but I'll give the info anyway.

If you do book the Triple Play - it needs to be on one of the selected Europe sailings, which is easy to find if you look at the Triple Play on the Celebrity Site. Also, I found out - if someone books a Suite Category cabin you will get an additional $500 credit (cabin credit I believe). Hope this might help someone.

We had to disembark from our April cruise on the Navigator in Fort Lauderdale because I injured myself.... Anyway, we are trying to find another great cruise. One thing that we were upset about is the great people we met onboard (only if we were on the ship for 2 days) through Cruise Critic. We're still very sad about the incident. However, we look forward to meeting up with many of you again. I'll try and keep my feet planted firmly on the ground the next time. Northshore Cruiser & N.O.Angel

PS I think the beverage package is great and hopefully we will continue to get similar packages on some of our other cruises.

• 4 weeks later...

Friends who booked a 2014 Aussie sailing under 123 w/beverage package are no longer able to make that cruise. They'd like to switch to a Sept 2013 cruise aboard Millie Vancouver to San Diego. Can they retain their 123 beverage package on the Sept cruise as long as they remain on a Five Star or Group X rate?

Hi Wwcruisers,

Thanks for sharing your experience. That's exactly what I experienced on Connie a few weeks ago, and will be sure to inquire while onboard Eclipse.

Hi andy just found this topic I booked and paid the deposit on the 10th of January for a cruise on equinox on the 4th of July 2013 should I have not be offered 123? I live in the uk. Final payment was made on the 6th of may.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

When I booked my June, 2014 Med cruise, I asked about whether the 123 promotion was going to extend into 2014 sailings. The CSR told me that as of now, it was not on 2014 sailings, but if they extended it, all I needed to do was call back and they would add the promotion to my sailing.

From what I am now reading, that doesn't sound like she was correct in telling me that. Anyone?

When I booked my June, 2014 Med cruise, I asked about whether the 123 promotion was going to extend into 2014 sailings. The CSR told me that as of now, it was not on 2014 sailings, but if they extended it, all I needed to do was call back and they would add the promotion to my sailing.

From what I am now reading, that doesn't sound like she was correct in telling me that. Anyone?

My DH and I learned of the package last year and our TA added it to our reservation without any problem I am waiting for same for 2014 if and when they offer it

We do not use an on line discount TA, so I cannot advise about that.

Hoping someone has done this and can give me a clear answer.

Booked a cruise over the weekend with a Celebrity agent to Bermuda and took the beverage package for myself and DH. Payment was made in full since the cruise is in June.

Told the agent that we wanted to upgrade to the premium package, but will do it onboard as we will have $600 in OBC, so that is how I want to pay for it.

He told me that he can put in the upgrade, we'll get an invoice for the $161 cost of the upgrade, but we don't have to pay it, it will be put on the onboard account and then taken from the OBC.

Has anyone done this? Requested the upgrade prior to cruising, not paid it and then had it on their onboard account?

We had the upgrade invoiced on our account, but not paid for prior to sailing. I went to the bar and upgraded myself and dh decided not to upgrade. Nothing was taken 'automatically' from our shipboard account. Also, when we checked in, it was not reflected on the face of our cabin cards.

HTH

If you have the OBC, you should use it for the package. They will put a sticker on your card at any bar or the front desk. If you "loose" your card, they will print you another card with the package type printed on it.

• 2 weeks later...
For those who selected the pre-paid gratuities...how does this 'show' on your reservation? How do you know it's been applied I guess is what I'm asking.

Christina

If you get on board and they do not auto charge gratuities to your account every day then you know that yours have been prepaid or provided for in some other way.

For those who selected the pre-paid gratuities...how does this 'show' on your reservation? How do you know it's been applied I guess is what I'm asking.

Christina

i was charged the gratuities at $132 and then i had gratuities code with a -$132 next to it to show my pre-paid gratuities were applied.

i think it is safer to have it noted on your confirmation than not.