New Celebrity Promotion (1, 2, 3 Go !) Returns March 15, 2013

Andy

Thanks Cruise a holic - good info!

I did book directly w Celebrity, so I will call them and also ask if they will bring back the triple play promo!

If your reservation is directly with Celebrity something should show up immediately on your invoice. As soon as I changed my reservation with Celebrity in Jan they sent me a new invoice that showed something like Wave - 9 or something like that. It took weeks for the Promo-Classic Package to show up on my summary online though.

If we have the Classic Drink package (beer $5 or less, liquor and wine $8 or less) and we order a cocktail or glass of wine that is more than the previously mentioned, do we just pay the difference? How does that work?

If we have the Classic Drink package (beer $5 or less, liquor and wine $8 or less) and we order a cocktail or glass of wine that is more than the previously mentioned, do we just pay the difference? How does that work?

You have to pay the full price

If you have the Classic Package and you want something higher in value then what is included, you pay the full value of that drink. So if it is $10 you pay $10. (if you have the Premium package you just pay the difference).

If you have the Classic Package and you want something higher in value then what is included, you pay the full value of that drink. So if it is $10 you pay $10. (if you have the Premium package you just pay the difference).

Per the previous poster, you do not get credit, but have to pay for the drink in full. That is why we upgraded to the premium package- most people do if they drink Martini's and other drinks costing more then $8.00

Of course this package most importantly does not apply to anyone else around the world from what I've read of the conditions. Way to go Celebrity in expanding your markets.....

I don't know which markets Celebrity are offering it in, but they are offering it in our Australian market as well.

Looking to book cruise with beverage package before April 15th deadline. My son will be 21 before we cruise in 2014, Will Celebrity give the beverage package to him now even though he turns 21 after the deadline for booking, but will be 21 when we sail? Thanks

Hi Cpl100,

If you do not see it online, as Celebrity (or your TA if you booked direct) for a Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy. That's where you should see any WAV codings.

I hope this helps !

Hi Andy,

This Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy - is this on Celebrity's letterhead?

I booked under the original promotion, nothing has come up online, but my TA has provided me with a 'Tax Invoice - Copy' & under 'other inclusions' it steates -

Classic Drinks Package x 2 (part of the 1-2-3 Promo)

I called Celebrity direct & although they said they wouldn't talk to me, they said the package had been applied to my booking.

Should I be requesting anything else from the TA??

Also, with the new promo, for europe, do you still get 2 out of 3 offers & is there 50% desposits like last time?

Thanks!!

Is my understanding correct in that if a parent and child are in one cabin, and the parent selects the drink package, the child does not get the drink package even for the non-alcoholic drinks?

That appears to be the case based on earlier comments in the guidelines.

Is there any additional benefit to book a future cruise while on board a cruise? Is Celebrity adding any additional perk?

Hi Gerry,

I believe you should receive the category upgrade, depending on what category you select, but you will not receive the addtional OBC for booking onboard, as 123 GO is not combinable with other offers.

Hi Gerry,

I believe you should receive the category upgrade, depending on what category you select, but you will not receive the addtional OBC for booking onboard, as 123 GO is not combinable with other offers.

What about if you book a cruise, where right now you are eligible for OBC from Captain's Club, onboard....would you get additional OBC for booking on board?

What about if you book a cruise, where right now you are eligible for OBC from Captain's Club, onboard....would you get additional OBC for booking on board?

You would not recieve the additonal OBC for booking onboard... though you can select OBC as one of the options within 123 GO. The thing is, most want the drink package, so in that case, you would not receive OBC as well.

I hope this helps !

My wife and I are taking the drink package. When can we upgrade to the premium drink package? According to the Celebrity agent I spoke to we can to that for $11.50/pp/day. The cruise is not until 3/22/14, so can I do this online closer to the sailing date?

Thanks,

Dave

My wife and I are taking the drink package. When can we upgrade to the premium drink package? According to the Celebrity agent I spoke to we can to that for $11.50/pp/day. The cruise is not until 3/22/14, so can I do this online closer to the sailing date?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

As long as you've selected the drink package as your 123 GO option, you should be able to upgrade to premium at any time. With that said, if you know you want the premium option, I'd probably purchase it now, and know it's taken care of. The choice is yours.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Edited by Host Andy

Does this apply to UK? Can't see anything in the small print to say it's confined to US but it seems a bit too good to be true!!

This has already been discussed in another thread and it seems that although it does not mention the UK, those that have tried to book it have been told it does not apply to UK citizens. Certainly the recent 123 was denied to the UK. I know this for sure as we booked onboard in Jan for our 2014 cruises and could not get anything other than the usual OBC for booking onboard. The future cruise consultant told us that the 123 offers did not apply to the UK.

This has already been discussed in another thread and it seems that although it does not mention the UK, those that have tried to book it have been told it does not apply to UK citizens. Certainly the recent 123 was denied to the UK. I know this for sure as we booked onboard in Jan for our 2014 cruises and could not get anything other than the usual OBC for booking onboard. The future cruise consultant told us that the 123 offers did not apply to the UK.

We have just booked our 2014 cruise today and were told by celebrity we could not get the 123 offer unless we booked with a T/A in USA. We did manage to get a Captains Club offer though as well as onboard credit for booking an open passage on board last cruise.