Private Breakfast Dining Rooms for Suites

travelgirl4ever

Yes, there are designated restaurants for suite pax breakfast and lunch. Usually Cagneys, Lazy J on POA, Il Adagio on the Sun...my favorite perk!

I love to go there when they open, so peaceful. I get something light from the buffet...fruit.

Off to the gym.

Then come back later with friends for the menu breakfast.

Heaven!

I know that some people have talked about having breakfast at Cagneys when they have suites. Do all ships have private dining rooms for breakfast (lunch?) for suites? Does balcony qualify or just suites?:rolleyes:

If you haven courtyard/haven access on a Jewel class ship, another option is breakfast/lunch/drinks/snacks served in the courtyard/haven area by the courtyard butler/valet.

He/she will serve you whatever you ask for.

OUr favorite perk for suites is room service for breakfast from Cagney's. YOu can eat there or have your butler deliver it.

We would have filet,, lobster, etc....so great.

You had filet and lobster for breakfast????

OUr favorite perk for suites is room service for breakfast from Cagney's. YOu can eat there or have your butler deliver it.

We would have filet,, lobster, etc....so great.

When we were just on the Jewel Dec2 our butler told us No delivery from Cagneys' lunch or dinner that we must go there, our concierge confirmed this when we asked but said "maybe" for a special occasion.

Guess it varies by ship and such, as we were expecting to be able to do it since we had read so on here....

I was just there last week and there wasn't lobster for breakfast. There was filet and eggs. There were crab cakes eggs benedict, though.

Didn't they still have the FRUITS DE MER IN BRIOCHE? That has lobster.

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Yes, this was available on the Jewel for breakfast

How early does cagneys usually open for breakfast?

If you are in a full suite, there will be a letter in your cabin telling you the hours for each day of your cruise. It varies whether you are at sea or in port. The restaurant was open for breakfast from 6:30 or 7:00 until 9:00 or 9:30, depending on whether in port or at sea. For lunch from noon to 2 p.m. (may have ben 1:30 p.m.). Verify with your butler or concierge.

When we were just on the Jewel Dec2 our butler told us No delivery from Cagneys' lunch or dinner that we must go there, our concierge confirmed this when we asked but said "maybe" for a special occasion.

Guess it varies by ship and such, as we were expecting to be able to do it since we had read so on here....

If this is accurate, there are gonna be some problems on my B2B cruise next month.

I had breakfast delivered twice for three from Cagney's in my suite on the Jewel 2/4/12 by the butler. I was never told no!

Your information is almost a year old. The poster who said they don't do it anymore is only about a month old. Things change quickly so I will find out next month I guess.

Would like to hear from more people on this. It could be a really, really new thing or maybe too many people have been asking for breakfast and lunch in their suites and inviting their non-suite guests to join in.

To the poster who said their request was denied, can you explain a little bit more please?

Lobster IN it and lobster are definitely two different things. What you're talking about has lobster IN it - it's not like getting a tail, which is what what implied. I love lobster but HATE fruits de mer in brioche!

Archived