Baltics cruises in 2015

Tink1987

Hi all,

I know it's a while away yet, but we have decided that for our first holiday of 2015 we want to do a Baltics cruise. I have been looking at different lines based on this years cruises and Princess's 14 night Baltic itinerary really appeals to us.

We are looking to do one as early as possible in 2015 and would like to to from Southampton or Dover. Does anybody know when these cruises are likely to be announced? At the moment I can't even see any Princess Baltics cruises announced for 2014?

Thanks very much :-)

Baltics cruises usually go roundtrip from Copenhagen.

Hi, thanks for your response. I have had my usual cruise brochures through the door the past few weeks and they have 2 Princess cruises that go from Southampton and Dover for Baltics cruises? Of course this is all based on 2013 cruise dates. They also do have ones that go from Copenhagen as well.

They have longer ones from England and they now give you the option of begining and ending in Germany. That is the same cruise as the Copenhagen one. They just allow some to begin and end three days later.

Hi, thanks for your response. I have had my usual cruise brochures through the door the past few weeks and they have 2 Princess cruises that go from Southampton and Dover for Baltics cruises? Of course this is all based on 2013 cruise dates. They also do have ones that go from Copenhagen as well.

The one from Southampton was done on the Grand Princess, next year will be on the Crown, not sure about 2015, and the one from Dover is usually done on the Ocean Princess.

That's when we're planning to go too - summer of 2015. The 14 day ones tend to leave from Southampton and the shorter 11 day ones usually leave from Copenhagen. That's the way it's been for the 11 day ones for years. The itinerary from there varies slightly. Sometimes Poland has been included but lately, it has been left off the itinerary and Aarhus has been added instead. Who knows what 2015 will bring. We'll be anxiously awaiting the news along with you in early March to late April of 2014 when they are expected to come out. I'm hoping the Emerald is still doing the itinerary!

Hi,

For what it's worth, we did the 11-day Scandinavia/Russia cruise on the Emerald Princess in July 2012 (roundtrip from Copenhagen) and had a wonderful time. The cruise is very port-intensive (certainly not relaxing), but the ports were great (especially the two days in St. Petersburg). I definitely recommend this cruise.

Chuck

That's when we're planning to go too - summer of 2015. The 14 day ones tend to leave from Southampton and the shorter 11 day ones usually leave from Copenhagen. That's the way it's been for the 11 day ones for years. The itinerary from there varies slightly. Sometimes Poland has been included but lately, it has been left off the itinerary and Aarhus has been added instead. Who knows what 2015 will bring. We'll be anxiously awaiting the news along with you in early March to late April of 2014 when they are expected to come out. I'm hoping the Emerald is still doing the itinerary!

I am glad I am not the only one who wants to plan years in advance :)

I can't wait - it's a iterniary we really really want to do - it interests us more then any other at the moment!!

Hi,

For what it's worth, we did the 11-day Scandinavia/Russia cruise on the Emerald Princess in July 2012 (roundtrip from Copenhagen) and had a wonderful time. The cruise is very port-intensive (certainly not relaxing), but the ports were great (especially the two days in St. Petersburg). I definitely recommend this cruise.

Chuck

Thanks - I think that is what we are looking forward too - seeing so many places in 14 days. St Petersburg really interests me, as does Tallinn.

LOVE your signature by the way :)

TI'm hoping the Emerald is still doing the itinerary!

Lately the Emerald's been doing the 11 day out of Copenhagen. I wouldn't expect it to do the 14 day one, that's generally done on another ship. Generally a couple on one of the small ships, and possibly one or two on one of the larger ships, generally whatever is doing the British Isles cruises and some of the Norway cruises. In 2013 looks like that's the Crown.

Archived