Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

Video tour from yesterday :)

Bet it will be hard to get one of those seats at the seaview bar!!

I have a MA on the Riviera Deck underneath the Sky Walk and it looks like I'll have lots of people looking down at me even though mine is the first one on deck 14 facing forward...

I'm beginning to think that I booked too soon without really having enough info about those cabins.

Getting ready for the Naming Ceremony on Thursday...

8992445776_2071061c00_z.jpg

(Credit marisscadorin)

Haven't asked you to do the arrow thingy for me, do you think this image shows L227? Was trying to count from the front but I am not as good as you are!!

A venue we haven't seen pictures of until now...

Gelato

8985182934_3154299aef_c.jpg

(Credit Paul Ludlow)

Oh, oh!

I'm still trying to lose the weight I gained on our cruise this last winter and I see my downfall for next winter. ;)

If I could wax poetic

I would do that just for Dave

But I cannot seem to find the words.

So what am I to say?

If I could wax poetic.

I would tell Dave lots of things.

Like thank you and bravo

and the joy your postings bring

But I cannot seem to find a way.

So Dave will never know.

Just how much he gave to us

And it is almost time to go!

Nice tribute!

Thanks from those of us who are also grateful but not as creative. :D

Haven't asked you to do the arrow thingy for me, do you think this image shows L227? Was trying to count from the front but I am not as good as you are!!

Hi Gracie!

Your cabin wasn't in that picture, and I had to go back to one of the sea trials pictures to get a good shot of where your cabin is...

8995734503_c2e58771b0_b.jpg

Hi Gracie!

Your cabin wasn't in that picture, and I had to go back to one of the sea trials pictures to get a good shot of where your cabin is...

8995734503_c2e58771b0_b.jpg

Awesome ,thank-you!! I was thinking it was 5 toward the front from that thingy that juts out a bit by The Sea Walk. Looks like we are just under the retreat pool. Is it part of The Sanctuary or is it just adults only and you can go without the fee? Except of course for the cabanas.

Awesome ,thank-you!! I was thinking it was 5 toward the front from that thingy that juts out a bit by The Sea Walk. Looks like we are just under the retreat pool. Is it part of The Sanctuary or is it just adults only and you can go without the fee? Except of course for the cabanas.

The Retreat Pool is adults only and free, except for the private cabana which have a fee.

Retreat Pool at night

8996752516_289abf6a4c_c.jpg

Really, the deck areas at night are looking really wonderful, much more thought put into the lighting on this ship than other Princess ships. I guess with LED technology, it makes it possible to make the night time lighting much more interesting, I'm glad they've taken advantage of that.:)

Hi Gracie,

I got to the point where I try to do the cabincount from the back of the Lido Deck instead of the front. Less confusing. You are under The Retreat Adult-Only venue, free to use except for Cabana rental. :D

I have a MA on the Riviera Deck underneath the Sky Walk and it looks like I'll have lots of people looking down at me even though mine is the first one on deck 14 facing forward...

I'm beginning to think that I booked too soon without really having enough info about those cabins.

OK. Here we go guys. Sounds like someone needs our help and anyone on the two Preview Cruises, next Luncheon and Ship Tour, or the Maiden Voyage :

PLEASE take a picture of this cabin from the SeaWalk. I believe, since it is the first forward facing cabin on the peak, that it is R409? That's two decks below SeaWalk on the forward end.

It would be most appreciated if someone could come back with this and post it either in this thread or a direct separate thread for TITISSA.

THANK YOU!!! :D

Great! I do follow Marine Traffic already but was unaware of the other site. I appreciate your help!

No. But there is one where you'll be able to see her about an hour after she leaves. You'll have to monitor Marine Traffic and watch for when she gets near Ryde:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

http://www.ship-tracking.co.uk/Webcam%20Ship%20Popup/

This is such a great thread and still growing - Thanks again

Dave - but I still have one nagging question and I'm sorry if it has been answered:o but....do we know, ARE THOSE PALM TREES AROUND THE POOL REAL??

(shrugs) I dunno... :o They look real. So does the topiary plants in The Sanctuary. If so they'll need a gardener aboard to help keep these things from drying off. :eek::D

The Retreat Pool is adults only and free, except for the private cabana which have a fee.

Thanks as many times as I have looked at the deck plans I just noticed with the pictures Dave has been posting it was actually two sections at the front. Love how close my cabin will be to the Retreat!!

Archived