The waiting is the hardest part!

CruzerDeb

Well, that's what I get for booking a cruise over 400 days out! It seems like it will NEVER get here.

Cannot wait to be aboard the Carnival Victory. Just booked our flights and pre-cruise hotel room (plus pre-cruise transportation from FLL).

Thanks to all the great information on here, I am MORE than ready to go!

Well, that's what I get for booking a cruise over 400 days out! It seems like it will NEVER get here.

Cannot wait to be aboard the Carnival Victory. Just booked our flights and pre-cruise hotel room (plus pre-cruise transportation from FLL).

I feel for you. The furthest out we've booked is 441 days. But planning is half the fun. ;)

I was on a roll call before I booked my last Legend cruise-about 450 days out-LOL, I made the best freinds on that roll call, we were all psyched to finally meet, and many of us keep in touch! That said, I have 285 days til my next cruise, and with the krap that we have to go throgugh before we get there-(DH's cancer is back)-surgery in February, I will be SO ready for the cruise when it fainlly gets here. Enjoy the antiscipation! (spelling, i know)

Part of what makes the waiting harder is when there is absolutely no activity on your cruise's roll call...what to do when all the steakhouse reservations are made and all shore excursions booked and your travel companions don't want to talk about it because it's "too far away" to think about :cool:

How did you book flights so early ? I have looked for Feb 2014 but Southwest and Jet Blue haven't released that far out yet and they are usually the cheapest.

We were well over 400 days when we booked, and now down to 18. The carnival site says 737789835 days to sailing though :p:p:p

YIKES!!! You may want to look into a refund.

I don't think you're going to be able to make it. :(

How did you book flights so early ? I have looked for Feb 2014 but Southwest and Jet Blue haven't released that far out yet and they are usually the cheapest.

I started with over 400 days (I think 450), but am now at 145 and just booked my flights this week for June. I will NOT double-check to see if I could have gotten them cheaper closer to the travel date.

I started with over 400 days (I think 450), but am now at 145 and just booked my flights this week for June. I will NOT double-check to see if I could have gotten them cheaper closer to the travel date.

I thought we were "far out" when we booked at 198 days out! Now down to 11. First pack this weekend!!!

Archived